Chapter 3, Miles

people started surrounding us. I heard murmurs, like, 'I heard she's the hybrid.' or 'shes the princess of demons.' I think Daylam sensed my anxiety and told people off. "Leilyn-" "Listen, Daylam. you can call me Leilyn all you want, but not around other people okay?" I say, hoping he'll listen to me. he laughed and nodded.

"everyone, this is Sin Amara. her Papa is the king. she's a hybrid. yes, she's single." Daylam stopped and winked at me, then continued. "no she does NOT think any of you guys are handsome. and finally no, she gets to choose who to have a dorm with." someone knocked me over, and a deafening ring went through my head. I got on my knees and put my hands to my ears. Daylam picked me up, bridal style. "Miles, stop. she feels pain still. she bleeds, she breathes, she has a heartbeat. she is part human."

everyone left the area, thinking a fight would break out. the pain slowly went away and Daylam put me down. I sat down on the ground, unable to move, and watched what was going on. "ahh, you think that I shouldn't torture the hybrid? well, I'm gonna do it still." the person I'm guessing is named Miles, said. "no, you won't. she is THE princess, all she has to do is call her Papa, and, BOOM! you're a slave for the rest of forever." Daylam replies, blocking the way to me.

Miles runs towards us, his brown, short hair a mess. he was almost flying with his speed towards us. I saw him crash into Daylam. Daylam threw me out of the way before Miles could get to me. "she doesn't belong here, Daylam. hybrids aren't allowed here. if a human hybrid comes to this school we are allowed to beat them, practice powers on them, and rape them. I have the right to do whatever I want." Miles shouted. Daylam was stunned. Miles ran at me, picked me up off the ground and started to fly off towards what I think are the dorms. Daylam still didn't move.

Miles got to a room labeled 277. he rushed inside and locked the door. then he came in and strapped me onto a chair. "what's your real name." he asked. I refused to speak like always. "I was told you weren't much of a talker, but I have my ways." he muttered to himself.