Chapter 4, Drunk On Vodka

Miles grabbed my face so I would look at him. "drink this, Sin." he said, handing me a cup of some liquid. "what is it?" I whimper. "Devil Springs Vodka. now drink." he said. he let go of my face and forced the drink into my hands. I slowly take a sip. it burned. he forced down the rest into my throat. after it was finished I was gasping for air. "drink some more of it, alright?" he said giving me 9 more cups. "all of it?" I question. he nods and walks away. I take one and drink it quickly. I do the same with all of them. after that, I felt woozy. Miles walked back in and unstrapped me from the chair. I try to stand up but I started to fall, but Miles caught me and sat me back down. he grabbed a chair and moved it close to me.

I wink at him. he blushes. then I try to get back up. I didnt fall this time, and walk the few feet to Miles. I sit on his lap, my legs wrapping around his waist. then I lean in and kiss him. he didnt reject but he ended too quick for me. "wow, this stuff really gets to you." he murmurs. "wha- I'm drunk...?" I think you're wrong baby." I whisper.

just then the door gets opened. some dude walked in. "oh-uh... Ace this is Sin." Miles introduced me to him. "she's a little drunk..." "I know I can feel her wooziness." Ace says then leaves the room. I walk over to a couch and lay down. "I'm gonna take some sleeps on hays." then I drift to sleep.