8|Soulmates?

First off I know I switched how Daylam's name is spelled. That was an accident... so just go with it
XoXo-the introvert who writes

"When did you get a tattoo?" Sienna asks.
I look at Daylam's neck and see a crescent moon with two triangles.
"There're temporary. We fell asleep in our dorm and someone gave us pen tattoos," I explain. I used to do theater in 7th grade, but then I had to leave so I can do better at my grades. I'm very good at lying as well, which bothered my Mom. But she should believe that itty bitty lie.
"Well, would you guys like to stay for dinner?" Mom asked.
I look at Daylam and he nods his head. "Sure mom. What's for supper?"
"Chicken Alfredo, I thought you ran away when the school called. So I thought you would come back if I texted you we were gonna have that for dinner. You know you should really answer me next time," Sienna says. She was a lot like a second, shorter, mom. Sienna cooks the best noodles, and she's great at washing clothes and dishes.
"Thanks, Daylam wanna come inside?" I ask. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. Alfredo filling my nose. My stomach grumbled.
"Someone's hungry," mom said in my ear. I laugh and sit down at the table. Daylam sits down to the left of me and Sienna sits to the right.
Mom brings in the food and puts it on our plates.
—-after eating—-
"Well mom, we should head back to school. I love you and I'll try to call you tomorrow," I say. Daylam says his goodbyes and we head back to school.
Once we eat back everyone stares at us.
"She has a mark,"
"So does Daylam,"
"Did he really kiss her?"
"Aww,"
"They look so cute together,"
"Shut up, Finnick!"
Everyone was talking at the same time, my head started pounding.
"Everyone be quiet!" I screamed.

Silence. It was nice, until I saw Kane. He walked forward and Daylam froze. Miles steps out of the crowd as well. Then Ace. Kane grabbed my face and pointed it straight up. He saw the marking on my neck and growled.
"Ace, give her the spell," Kane shouted towards his friend.
"This isn't a good idea Kane," Miles said.
"Are you scared?" Ace asked.
"Nope, but you should be," Miles said, looked at me and smiled while winking. Then he threw something at Kane. Blood was on his neck.
"Miles!" He screamed. Miles went behind me and grabbed my arms just as the scent came to me.
"Destroy the potion or I'll let her get Kane and you, Ace. And I won't ask her dad to fix you up," Miles said. He froze Kane and threw something sharp at Ace with his mind. More blood.
I screamed and tried to hold myself back.
"Ace I'm going to count to three before I let her go. 1...2...3!" He screamed the last part and let me go. Red filled my vision as I gained more strength. He froze both of the boys. I went for Ace first and drained him quickly. Then I stalked towards Kane. He screamed for mercy. I could control myself again.
"Why should I spare you?" I asked Kane. I walked up behind him and playfully but his ear. I could see him blush. With all the blood I could see and smell he was very appealing. , but he deserved what I was doing.
I walked in front of him and put my hand on the back of his neck. I leaned in for a kiss and instead I bit into his neck, slowly sucking out the blood when I realized he had a mark.
The same as mine. I let go and he gasped for air.

"Why did you stop?" Miles asked.
"He has the same mark as me..." I looked over and so does Miles.
"And so do you..." #666words