Your First Date: Part 1

A/N: AHHHH Its been so long!!!

Sorry, when I got back we were just slammed with a ton of hw, and I got literally 3 hours of sleep last night lol. Sorry this is so short!!!!

Klaus: You and Klaus sit silently at the table, looking around the restaurant. 

"I have to say, Y/N, I'm quite enjoying our date."

You run your hands through your hair and sigh. "This isn't a date. It's a stakeout."

He laughs and you fight the urge to laugh as well. 

"It's a stakeout disguised as a date, and you just blew our cover," he mutters. 

He's right, but you pretend he isn't. You have no idea who you're looking for, and you don't even know if Klaus does. All you know is that someone is threatening the Mikaelsons. And you don't plan on letting the so-called immortal sitting across from you die. 

You fidget in your dress, and he brushes imaginary dirt off of his suit. Klaus notices you noticing.

The door swings open and a tall man walks in, dressed in a suit with a smirk on his face. Both your heads whip towards him. 

The man says something quietly, but he's across the room, so you can't hear him. Klaus can, though. 

"Well," he says, standing up, "it's a shame I will have to get blood on my new shirt."

Elijah: You stand next to Elijah as the party roars around you. 

"You know, this really isn't my scene," you whisper to him.

"And neither is it mine, but I have a duty to my family. You, however," Elijah replies, turning towards you, "do not."

You swallow and face the people dancing in fancy dresses. "You asked me to come. I said yes."

He nods slightly and holds his arm out to you. You laugh and take it, walking out onto the dance floor. The compound looks nothing like it did yesterday. Lights have turned the walls blue, and long tables with food, drinks, and blood are in abundance. 

Elijah leads you over to one of the tables, picking up a champagne glass and handing it to you. You swirl the red liquid inside around and stare at him quizzically. He looks confused, but then understanding flushes his face. 

"My apologies," he says, taking the blood from you and taking a sip from it. You laugh, and so does Elijah as he puts an arm around your waist.