Lost and Found

Forced Ties Chapter 5 : Lost and Found

"Taehyung, I'm pregnant," Sora says, breathily.
"Pregnant? No no no no, are you sure?"
"I took a pregnancy test Taehyung, I'm not joking," his girlfriend tells him angrily. Taehyung brushes his hair back, not believing what he was just told.
"Fuck, you can't get rid of it?" He tries suggesting.
"No! It's my child! I'm not going to get an abortion!" Sora whines through the phone. Taehyung groans quietly, resting his head on the wall.
"You have to, I'm married, I can't let my parents know I knocked up some other girl," Taehyung half shouts, trying to keep his calm.
"What about me? Who's gonna care for me and our child?" The moment she said "our," Taehyung knew he messed up. Sora wants to keep it, and obviously wants Taehyung to be part of the baby's life. "You're gonna have to marry me."

He couldn't believe it, in one night, he manages to lose his husband to his best friend, and become a father. Taehyung had set himself up for hell because of his stupid actions. Sora being the spoiled bitch she is, will not let him walk freely. He was chained to her, and should've taken the chance to free himself. As much as he tried calling Jimin to come home, he never picked up. Taehyung tried Jungkook, and Jin, but Jin only told him it's what he deserves.

Taehyung thought of how sweet life was before he had grown up. Being able to live freely, hang out with his friends, and be happy. Now, he's at the age for marriage and starting his own family. He can't even properly take care of himself, how is he going to care for his future child? If he can wish for one thing, it would be to stay young forever.

Trying to forget everything, Taehyung drove to the beach. He sat in his car with the windows rolled down, breathing in the fishy air, and allowing the wind to lift up his hair. Sora kept spamming his phone, about marriage and stuff. This marriage shit was starting to annoy Taehyung. Having a partner can be so difficult, he just never seems to fit perfectly with anyone. Maybe that was why he was never interested in dating.

Taehyung was in no mood to start sobbing, but just watching the kids play in the sand reminded him of his childhood. Even though they were a bit too old to be goofing off like kids then, Jungkook and Taehyung loved the ocean. They would run in the sand near the sea, sometimes with their dogs, sometimes with little kids. It was fun, just the two of them. But now, he can't even do it again since he's allowed one person to come in between them. It was no use, tears began to roll down his cheeks. Taehyung sobbed helplessly alone in his car. He pressed his hands against his mouth, attempting to hide his cries.

"Taehyung, hey." He blinks a few times upon hearing a familiar soft voice. The gentle shaking brought him back to reality. "Are you okay?" Jimin asks. Taehyung realizes he was crying in his sleep, embarrassed, he wipes the tears and sits up.
"What- what are you doing here?" He asks, remembering that Jimin had stormed out of the house.
"I," Jimin looks away for a second. "I was being immature, so I came to apologize." Taehyung was slightly surprised, he expected Jimin to stay over at Jungkook's for a few days. "But, are you fine? You were crying pretty loudly." Embarrassment filled Taehyung again as he was reminded of his dark dream.
"Yea, I'm fine," Taehyung whispers. Jimin stares at Taehyung for awhile. He was curious to what Taehyung dreamt about, but it wasn't any of his business. From the amount of time he spent with Taehyung, Jimin had concluded that Taehyung is actually pretty fragile sometimes. He must've gave more than take when he was young.

Jimin snaps out of his thoughts, and heads to his bedroom. Taehyung watches Jimin leave, tempted to call out for him. Silence filled the room again, Taehyung hugs the throw blanket next to him, looking up at the stairs. "Shit." He checks his phone, making sure Sora didn't spam him anything about a baby. He sighed when he sees that her last text was just an "I love you."

It was already late into the night, but Jimin still feels wide awake. Even so, he turned off his lights and slips into his soft bed. He entertained himself with boring games on his phone, ignoring Taehyung's nearing footsteps. Without saying anything, Taehyung joins Jimin, hugging him closely. Jimin was confuse, but didn't ask Taehyung anything since he was crying earlier. The blue light disappears, and the couple decreases the space between them.