Chapter 1

Ruby's POV

*kringgggg* *kringgggg*

The sound of the clock was so annoying,  I angrily stopped it.

"Ruby come down here! Its already 6:45 AM! You'll be late on your first day of school, you wouldn't want your teacher to be mad kn the first day right?" My mom said and chuckled.

"Yes mom! I'll be right there!" I shouted.

I know, my mom is sweet isn't she? she always cared for me since the day we became family. They treated me as their own child, even my dad too.

Though their daughter, Anika Guerrero is quite a headache.

Though I don't intend to tell mom, Lesley Guerrero.
My dad, Nick Guerrero.

I don't care though, I'm used to it.

I don't think she's that much of a headache anymore.

Well, that's enough for introduction and let's get back to reality.

I already put my school uniform beside the bed.

I picked up my towel from the wardrobe beside my bed and began to shower.

~after 25 minutes of preparation~

I came downstairs and go straightly to the kitchen to eat.

"Today is going to be your first day of school, children?" says dad while reading the morning newspaper

I guess he's hoping. I would become more active and be out-going like the other kids.

"Yes dad. I'm excited just by hearing the noise of the ringing alarm clock early in the morning."

Anika looked at me, eyes with contempt and rolled her eyes.

"Dear, stop reading your newspaper and eat properly." nags mom.

"Yes yes. I'll eat after I finish reading." dad replies and sips his morning coffee.

"Tch." Anika looks and clicks her tongue at me, eyes with contempt and rolled her eyes.

"Anika manners on the table!" says mom.

Anika slams her spoon on the table. "Stop nagging so much!" Anika shouted and left quickly for school.

I look at the clock and its 7:23 AM. 

Dad stood up and said "That brat sure has nerve to shout at her own mom!"

"Dear, it's fine. Let's just finish eating okay?" Mom said softly and tugs dad to sit down and eat.

"I'm gonna go now mom. It's almost time for the bus to arrive." I kissed both of their cheeks. 

"Okay. have fun at school, Ruby." says mom and dad at the same time.

*After a few minutes, the bus came and I went to school safely without any annoying incidents happening this time.

I came out of the bus and dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows. The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

Finally some fresh air! and I inhaled all the air my lungs can hold and then exhaled. 

"Time for some good music" I rummaged through my bag and I got my headphones and played my favorite songs to give me good vibes.

At a distance, I could see a few vending machines. Hmm, let's buy apple juice!

I looked at my phone and noticed it was already 7:45 AM. I'm still good to go since school starts at 8:30 AM.

Walking so fast that it created a breeze that caught the loose hair hanging.

I like it here because there are few people only.

I walked slowly, enjoying the current feeling.

"MOVE-" a shouting voice in short distance.

"MOVE AWAY!!" Huh? who is shouting?

...

I tried to move my body but it aches! Ugh! My body aches all over and it HURTS!

"H-hey! wake up!" A guy? Whose voice is that?

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling.

"Miss Narose! She's awa-"

Oh, I'm losing consciousness. Shit.

~

A/N: Hi everyone! Ane-san is back! I edited it again since It was quite complicated to read. Still a beginner, so beware of typos and wrong grammar!