Chapter 2

EYYYY!!!!! I'm back after a good sleep yesterday😂

This is chapter 2!

Please correct me if i have misatakes :)

Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

✴✴✴✴✴

Ruby's PoV

Urgh.. my body is so stiff ... wait... I don't really remember what happened yesterday..

*sighhhhhh* --- ??????

HUHHHHHHH?!?!?!

SOMEONE'S is SIGHING BESIDE ME!!

I guess i'll find out after I open my eyes.

*opens eyes and looked beside

"Ha~ . Why did it have to be a fragile girl? " - ???

"Um... excuse but are you talking about me?" - me

"Oh! Your awake---- " -???

O.o

o.O

O.O

"DOCTOR! Doctor!! SHE'S AWAKE ALREADY!!" - said the panicked man.

"Ruby Guerrero, right? " - said the doctor

I nodded.

"Okay, now look above... and look down.." - doctor

"It seems you are okay after a sleep huh?" - doctor

I looked at him  with a questioning look and tilted my head.

"What do yo mean doctor?" - me

"You've been asleep in one day after the car accident. Its a Miracle that you woke up already." - doctor

"Usually patients don't wake up after 2~3 weeks or more..
But... THIS IS FASCANATING!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ABLE TO WAKE UP AFTER THAT DEADLY EXPERIENCE!" - said the docotor who was shouting and fascinated at the same time.

"Wait- what? O-O" - me

"Yes, you were hit in parts that are really deadly and cannot be healed so quickly. Yet, your here, awake, so early. It's just after a day that you were able to wake up :) " - the doctor smiled but still a bit fascinated.

"Oh. And also you were sent flying to the ground.. it was a really bad experience for you. " - doctor

"You may look fragile but you have a tough body." - the doctor looked at me seriously.

"Do my parents know about this?" I asked the man who was also fascinated.

"No they don't know.. but we have already told you school to not spread the news that you were in a car crash.." - said the man

"What about my sister?" - me

"Oh, we already told her you were in another section than her." - he said.

"Oh, okay... thank you for the help " I thanked the man who was beside me.

"By the way, i'm really really sorry for not looking at the street while you were crossing." The man apologized and he looked really  guilty.

"No, it's fine. No need to say sorry because it was partly my fault for crossing the road while running." - i also apologized to the man.

"Oh uh. I forgot to introduce my name." - he said

"Let me introduce myself. I am Deran Trase. I serve as the driver, butler, and assistant of Shin Walford." - he said and offered a handshake.

"Hello, i am Ruby Guerrero. Nice to meet you." - i accepted the handshake.

"The young master will come here personally to apologize for what happened today." - Deran said.

"No, its fine. He doesnt need to come here personally. He must be busy." - i said

"I know, i told him but he wants to apologize personally." - Deran said.

*click*

We averted our attention to the young handsome man who was at the door bringing flowers in.

"Oh young master. You are here, let me help you." - deran said and rushed to help him assist the big red and pink flowers.

"Hello, I am Shin Walford. I sincerely apologize for what happened yesterday. " - he said and bowed.

I bowed my head in return.

"I am Ruby Guerrero. No need to say sorry, you already sent me to the hospital its fine" - i said.

"It seems you aren't shocked to see the Young Master, Ms. Ruby" - deran said.

Now that i think about it... he does look a bit similar.. someone I always see from the televesion.... what was it again... what was it's name.. Shin.. --- Shin Walford?! THE FAMOUSE CEO OF THE WALFORD INCORPORATION!? Oh wait.. that make sense, his last name is Walford.

"I apologize for my rudeness, i didn't expect a big shot is here.." - i said murmurin the last part..

"No need... instead i'm a bit suprised to actually see another one of my own kind.." - he smiled at me.

"Huh?" - i said

"You may not know it but your a pure breeded wolf... though i'm not sure what kind you are yet." - he said.

"What?! Me???? Pure breeded wolf? Are you sure your not delusional Mr. Walford? - i said seriously.

Is this guy mad? Or is there something wrong with his brain?

"I'm not crazy. Your body is. You were healed already only in one day after you were sent flying to the ground.. it must have hurt alot." - he said.

"Of course! Who wouldnt say it doesnt hurt after you were sent flying and almost died -_- " - i said coldly.

"Oh well.. since you know that your a type of wolf.. " - he said

"I have a proposal for you..." Shin said.

________________

Eyyyyy! How was the 2nd chapter of
'Her Red Eyes | Book 1 Eye Trilogy'
?

IF IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK :)

THANK YOU LOVE LOTS DREAMERS <3

__________________