chapter 5

Sabrina had cried herself to sleep last night. She woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen and found her mother already seated on one of the chairs. Sabrina convinced her mother that she should trust her uncle just like her father had faith in him. They talked for a while and when she felt her mother relax about the situation she went up to get dressed for the day. After a hot shower she felt refreshed. She wore a long white maxy dress with short sleeves and lemon yellow dandelions at the hem of the dress. She never wore to many accessories. Today she wore a gold chain with a small heart shaped pendant with a small diamond in the middle which sat just above her own heart and small diamond studs. And four inches white cut out heels. She wore only mascara and baby pink lip gloss. She left her hair open to air dry them as they were still wet from the shower. She kept a crunchy in her clutch which she would use to tie a pony later. She looked at herself in the mirror and preparing herself to atleast look confident.

She took a cab to the hotel and prayed she would find him there. She walked to the reception, her heart was pounding like crazy. The receptionist looked up to her and very politely asked how she can help her. Sabrina relaxed a bit seeing how nice she was.
"I wanted to meet Mr aahh " Sabrina was trying to remember his name for a second and said "Mr Elisio Devonte?" It came out more of a question than a request.
"Is he expecting you?" Asked the receptionist still with a smile.
"Well... No. I came unannounced. But I only want few minutes of his time. Is he still in the hotel?" Asked Sabrina.
"Sorry mam. We cannot disclose personal details of the visitors of the hotel." Sabrina had a disappointed expression on her face. The receptionist saw and suggested. "If you want I can ask him if he wants to meet you?" Now that bought a smile back on her face. Sabrina thanked her and she asked
"whome should I say wants to meet him?"
Sabrina tilted her head a little and said very innocently "me".
The receptionist had to hold back her laugh and she asked her again "I have to give a name. What's your name sweety?"
Sabrina felt embarrassed and her cheeks turned crimson red and she bowed her head down and said "Sabrina Abad".

Elisio was on a conference call in the dinning area of the suite and Arlo was laying upside down on the couch in the sitting area. Arlo had his head swinging down and legs up high the coach then the phone of the suite rang. Arlo tried getting up and banged his head on the centre table. Elisio saw that and smirked. Somehow he always found someone else in pain entertaining.
Arlo received the call rubbing his head. "Hello... Yes he is in ... Pretty girl Haan... You sure she is not looking for Arlo? .... Ofcourse she is looking for him... Who?.... No shit... Well tell her I am coming down to receive her... She is very very important remember that...".
Arlo grinned looked at his brother . He stood in front of him but Elisio didn't look at him. Arlo looked around and picked up a piece of paper and wrote 'Sabrina is here to meet you' and slide it towards him. Elisio threw the paper away not entertaining his brother's childish behaviour. Arlo narrowed his eyes and said one word which got his attention "Sabrina" to which Elisio muted his call and asked him what the matter was?
Arlo informed him that Sabrina has come to see him. He could not believe this, she came to him willingly. What should he do? Oh the things he wanted to do... Where should he receive her?
Bedroom with the bed? NO.
Dinning area with the flat surface where he could spread her? NO. Study with study table where she could hold on the edges while he could pound in her mercilessly. Oh god NO.
Isn't any place decent?
"Why don't you receive her in the sitting area like normal people do?" Arlo said.
Now that place is even worse it has a very comfortable couch.
Few more days and he can use all these places but not today.

Sabrina waited in the lobby and then she saw the boy she had seen in the college approaching her. He stood in front of her with a smile and said "Hi. Nice to see you again. Wow... you look beautiful."
Sabrina looked at him and asked "Are you Elisio Devonte?"
Arlo raised his eyebrows to the question and said "I wish. Then I would be marrying the most beautiful girl ever." He said with a boyish smile to which Sabrina blushed.