Chapter 9 The Kidnapping

I woke up to find myself sitting up. I remember sleeping with Ciel in his room, but for some reason I wasn't there. I tried to stand up but my hands and legs had been tied down to a chair. I tried screaming Vinncent's name, but there was a cloth around my mouth, keeping me from speaking. There was one thing I know for sure.. My life was about to end today, unless someone comes and saves me.

Ciel's P.o.V (Luna's would have been boring! XD)

I woke up to see Luna out of my bed. I shrugged it off. Maybe she got up before me. Like most of the time she does. I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by my bedroom door slamming open to find a very worried Vinncent.

"Have you seen my Master?!" Vinncent asked me terrified.

"No. I thought she would be with you since I didn't see her with me. She's probably somewhere in the Manor." I said plainly getting out of bed.

"My master is no where in the Manor! I looked everywhere. Someone kidnapped her!" He said panicking. This probably has never happened to him, like with Sebastian and I have. I sighed and called Sebastian. Three seconds later, he came and looked at Vinncent then to me.

"Yes Young Master?" Sebastian said.

"I am ordering you to help Vinncent find his master. That's all. Once you rescue his Master you are to help him safely bring her back home." I explained my order.

"Won't you be coming?" Sebastian questioned me.

"No. I would, but I would get in the way. Hurry we don't all day!" I said getting annoyed.

"As you wish, Young master." Sebastian said bowing. Vinncent left and Sebastian followed him. I just hope they find Luna in time.

Vinncent's P.o.V

What could this person want from my Master? Why would they take her? How the hell did I allow this to happen?! Maybe talking to my brother would help me get my mind off things.

"Did you tell your master yet?" I asked him.

"Tell him what?" He answered annoyed.

"About your past. I mean. Or did Lord Phantomhive found out like how my Master did?" 

"No. He'll ask me when he wants to. And besides, it would have been useless. I doubt he doesn't really care about my past anyways."

"Oh." I say not knowing what else to talk about.

"Has this happened to you before?" Sebastian asked.

"No. I'm always with her. She's usually by my side.." I said worried.

 "I didn't know my brother, who's only suppose to care about getting her soul, cares for his Master! What pity." Sebastian chuckled with a smirk.

"Shes different. My master doesn't act like a brat like yours. She cares for others and not just herself, unlike yours." I spat at him.

Sebastian pushed my towards a wall with his hand to my neck. His eyes turned to a glowing pink, while mine stays at a bright blue. "Do not speak about my Master that way, or your Master that you care so much about, won't have butler to protect her anymore!!" Sebastian growled at me.

I just looked at him. He let me go and looked at me strangely. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"There's no reason to fight you. I just want my Master safe. We don't have time to be fighting..."

"You really care for her that much!?!?" He started laughing and started walking to look for my Master. "I do.." I said quietly and followed him.

30 minutes later...

We've been running around all of England, and we have yet to find her. We've checked every building, expect one abandoned building. Something about that building seems off to me. Then out of no where Sebastian and I heard a loud girly scream. I knew exactly who that was.

My Master Luna...

??? P.o.V

I looked out the window, and saw them. Sebastian and Vinncent. The two twins I've been waiting for!! They've come! That's wonderful! "Let the games begin, twins!" I say with a slight chuckle. I hear Luna behind my begging me to be let go. She's very annoying.

I just want to see what those two brother will do to save poor Luna. Thanks Ciel, for not coming along! You would have gotten in there way. But don't worry, I'll get you Ciel. And I'll make you mine!! I thought to myself smirking.

I can't wait to see the look on Sebastian's face when he sees who I am!!

~~~~~~~~~

733

~~~~~~~~~

Three chapters in one day??!! HOLY COW!!! LOOK AT ME GO!!!

How was it? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!!

Stay Fresh M'Friends

~~Author-chan