Chapter 10 The Rescue

Vinncent's P.o.V

Something doesn't feel right about this. I'm sensing that there's another demon here. "Claude!" Sebastian says angrily. I looked at him confused. "Who's Claude?" I asked.

"A filthy demon who has been trying to steal my Master from me. I guess he's doing the same to you too." Sebastian said even more pissed off. I started running to the abandoned building, but Sebastian stopped me from going any further. I looked at him.

"What?!" I said.

"Let me kill Claude. You just go save Lady Luna!" Sebastian told me. I sighed heavily. 

"I want to help you this time." I said. He gripped my shoulder a little tighter.

"You should have helped me a long time ago! I've changed. And grew stronger! All you need to do is protect your Master! I don't need your help!" He barked at me. I'm sorry brother. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you when you needed it. It's all my fault. I sighed, and nodded to his plan.

I do hope this goes well. We both took off in different directions. Sebastian was going to take Claude from behind, while he's distracting Claude, I'm going to save my Master from the front. This plan better work like Sebastian says it is.

Claude's P.o.V

Finally! The game is about to begin!! This will be fun and interesting!!! Haha!

Luna's P.o.V

Vinncent heard me! Once Claude took off that cloth from my mouth I screamed. Even tho it was the price of me getting smacked, it was worth it. All I have to do is give Vinncent the order to protect and save me from this scary guy. I opened my mouth to speak, the only problem was I didn't want Claude to hear me, so I whispered the order.

"Vinncent, I order you to come untie me, and get me out of this building!" I whispered. Three minutes later, the front and back door opened at the same time. Sebastian came from the back and Vinncent came from the front. I don't think Claude was ready for this mix up.

Vinncent looked at me with wide eyes, he ran towards me and untied me, while Sebastian fought off Claude. And as I suspected, Sebastian won the fight. Well with a little help from Vinncent. You know, when they work together, there a pretty good team.

Before Claude had died he had asked Sebastian to go in his coat pocket and put his spare glasses on his face. Sebastian sighed, but did it anyways. Then Claude had died peacefully?

30 minutes later...

Sebastian, Vinncent and I had come home. You would think the trip would have been quiet, but it wasn't. I had been asked like a dozen questions. I thought would never end. But given the situation I just answered every single question that Vinncent asked me. It was very boring, but getting kidnapped was all new to him.

Sebastian left to check on his Master, while Vinncent took care of my wounds. I sat on my bed while he cleaned the blood off my face. I didn't realize it but Claude hit me on top of my head. I'm surprised I didn't pass out. Thank god they came when they did, or I would have been gone.

"Thank you, Vinncent." I said quietly.

"I was only following your orders. To protect and save you, M'Lady." Vinncent said bandaging my wounds.

"No. Not for looking for me. Well yes, but no for not killing your brother."

"You ordered me not to."

"I said when I'm with you, you couldn't kill him. You could've killed him looking for me, but you didn't." I corrected him.

"I was to worried about you to kill him. And as you know, I want to be the one to kill you for your soul, remember?" He smiled at me. I nodded yawning. Vinncent told me that I will be sleeping in here until he thinks it's safe to go back in Ciel's room. I sighed agreeing.

I laid down closing my eyes and falling asleep. The last thing I heard was Vinncent telling me good night. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

674

~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done! Your welcome!

Stay Fresh M'Friends

~~Author-chan