Members of the multiverse

Further adventures of Prof Scott at the multiverse cafe

Scott sits at the table with a nod, joining a version of himself he's not met before, talking to the Prof. As usual, the conversation has taken a decidedly NSFW turn. Well, not safe for his line of work, anyway. The Prof on the other hand...

"Actually, average length is thought to be about 5 inches, depending on which study you choose to cite, of course," he says animatedly, "but regardless, your Mitch is really quite the... outlier. In any universe."

The other Scott smirks happily, "Kinda supports the fine-tuned universe theory, wouldn't you say, Prof? Hey, I wonder how much this sort of thing varies across the multiverse?"

The Prof runs his tongue over his teeth, quiet for a moment in contemplation. "That's an interesting thought, though since prenatal testosterone is the single biggest indicator of penile length, I'd imagine those of us from nearby branches are all pretty much the same, for the most part," he says with a shrug.

Scott, who has, up until this point, been quietly absorbing the conversation, looks up and smiles, allowing his eyes to flash bright blue for a fraction of a second, "Well gentlemen, funny story..."

Referenced works (Warning: mature content):

Scott 1: from Once Bitten, by me
Scott 2: from Heebie Jeebies by me
Scott 3: from Never Enough Until You by _opheliac
Other adventures in the multiverse cafe can be found in A Drabble a Day, by FreyaOdin (chapter 9, Fruit)