chapter 8 (finally)

Edds POV
°dream°
My feet pounded the ground. Voices screaming. Branches snapping. I stopped.
"Edd?" I heard a scared voice
"Who are you?" I looked for the person who called out.
"Help us."
The voice was a quiet whisper. I started running again.
"Save us edd" I heard the voice say it over and over again.
"WHO ARE YOU?" everything stopped. No noise.
I tripped on something. A body.
"Save us" I reach down and check its pulse. Faint.
"Shes got us agai-" i hear another voice right beside me. I'm too scared to move. "and your never getting him back."

I woke up and grabbed the tall boi beside me, Cuddling him for warmth.
"Matt, I'm scared" I whispered into his ear.

"Don't be. Go back to sleep." The ginger grabbed me and pulled me closer, protecting me.

Tords POV
it was been 3 hours since I'd seen him. Since my Tommy has gone missing. He vanished.

"R.L. we have a incoming call for you. It's from grey leader." Pat informed me.
He sat beside me and rubbed my back, I quickly stood up and walked to the conference room. 'What does she want now. That bitch is always getting in the way of something'.

I sat at the end of my table and looked straight at the camera (how can you look straight if you aren't tho XD), signaling for someone to accept.

I saw grey leader in a suit, her blue eyes brimming with mischief. "What do you want?"
She let's her chin lay delicately her hands looking at me as if she were a child. Her head tilted to the side she pouts her bottom lip."Missing a slut?"

Tom's POV
'Tommy. Tommy get up. Please get up. They're getting mad. Please help us. Please' 'what happened?' 'No time to explain just Wake Up NOW.' tommi soundwd like he was about to cry.

I get up and look around the room. There is a woman with black hair that reaches her arse. Tied back in a high ponytail. Her blue eyes, staring straight into my soul.

"Oh good morning my pet~ it seems you have been very very naughty." She walked up to me and peted me.

"Get the fuck off me before I pull your eyes right out of your sockets." I began struggling against my restraints. 'Tommi break us out' 'I'm so sorry. I promised yo protect you. I failed I'm so sorry.'

"It seems you have a new friend." She stood up and gripped my jaw. "Its too bad that you escaped and found a host. I have no use for you now."

"Good bye my pet~" she grabed a guard and whispered into his ear "Have fun with him. I dont need him anymore."

A smile crept onto the guards face as he walked towards me and grabbed my arm harshly. "Come with me pretty boy." He growled in to my ear and undid my restraints "let's have some fun~"

What should I name the guard?

Okay so the next chapter is gonna be taken from personal experience. If the subject of rape triggers anything/you are rly young or dont wanna read it the next chapter is important but I will have a brief summary in 5he chapter after so you still understand what going on luv you my little pineapples/cola lovers♡