Chapter 2: Meet The Player

Laura's POV

Damn that tour was tiring but at least it was fast! Next thing I knew the bell rang and I was once again being dragged by Faith.

I was looking in my schedule and her's and I noticed that we have the same schedule.

"Yeah. Weird. I know, but Mrs. Smith wanted us to have the same classes because Im probably your first friend here." she told me while walking towards our room. I just nodded realizing I would be lost if I wasn't with Faith.

Me and Faith were walking towards our seats having a nice and great conversation when somebody tripped me. Seriously? On the first day of school!

I turned around to see who was the sucker who tripped me and saw the most attractive guy I have ever seen in my life! like damn! His hair up in a quiff and his eyes! HIS EYES!

But I quickly shook it off prepared to get mad and argue like crazy.

"Dont fucking trip me you little shit!" I said angrily.

"Dont tell me what to do" He said not having a care in the world like he didn't even trip me. He looked up and I was startled.

"Well aren't you gorgeous!" he exclaimed, while I rolled my eyes.

"And you're arrogant and immature." I said then turned around to sit beside Faith, but I was later grabbed by the waist and whoever that is spun me around till I was facing that person.

ITS HIM AGAIN!!!

"Ouch babe! that hurt." he said smirking and by now everyone in the room was probably staring at us. He was getting closer and I pushed him off.

"Mr. Collins! take a seat!" I heard our teacher say while taking a seat on his chair.

"Its Laura by the way" I finally said while walking towards Faith who was probably looking at me in awe right now.

I sat beside her "Why are you looking at me like that? stop it!" I said getting kinda annoyed at the stares I was getting.

"YOU STOOD UP TO COLE! THE PLAYER! SCHOOL'S HEARTHROB!" she said basically screaming inside.

"So what? its not like-" I got cut of by Mr. Rivera calling my name asking to introduce myself. While I was walking towards the front part of the room I tapped on Cole's desk and I didn't even bother to look at his reaction.

"Hi! Im Laura Georgina Waters. And I was studying in New York until my family moved here to California." that was my introduction?!? mental face palm!

As I was about to sit down I heard someone say "Laura Waters? haha. This one's different" I should've guessed it was no other than Cole!

I leaned to Faith's chair and said "Tell me more about this Cole kid" I think Im  getting interested about this guy.

A/N

Alright betches! Chapter two! if you guys were wondering how i got their names, Laura is my classmates name and I asked her to choose the names of her friends. but the guy's name was my idea *smirk emoji*