Meri Pyaari Avni

An Avniel Random short..I hope you will like it My lovely readers..

Enjoy reading🤗

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I flashed water on my face for one last time bending towards the tap then palmed my face and wiped out the extra water turning off the tap.. blinking my eyes I turned back and forwarded my steps to move but before that I  bumped on a hard chest..I immediately stepped backward straightening my body tring to hold myself steady in the moving train..
I said "I'm sorry" not paying attention to the person..

I heard him said "it's okay"..

I was about to move but then the sudden jerk of the railway track speed I just almost fell on him and cluched his shirt..

I shut my eyes hard for this unexpected speed..within some few seconds I opened my eyes slowly feeling a strong arm holding on my back..

He was staring at me..
For some few seconds we both forgot to blink our eyes..

Flashback

"I really like you but I have never loved you..in fact there is nothing in you not to like...but still" the boy replied in a concerned tone with some unknown emotion in his eyes..

"Then why didn't you say anything when I asked you 'Would you like to be my date!!'
You just kept numb.."the girl countered the boy being frustrated..

"I was busy in some official work so I just kept numb.."said the boy in a very straight tone..

"Huh!!you thought I would not able to handle your rejection right!!"she smiled in a sarcastic way..

"Nope iiiii mean I didn't expect that you would approach me..it just happened all of a sudden so I got startled when you called me..."he gazed intensely at her.

"And who told you to sent that guy to me!! do you have any idea what he has done!!
He proposed me!! WTH!!" She spatted being annoyed..

"He asked me about you so I told" he responded as asking her that what's there to be surprised..

His eyes was constantly on her..

"Hey your dupatta is sticking on that dusty wall.."he said looking at somewhere on her behind..

She turned around and took a glanced of the wall behind then stepped a bit forward towards him..

He smiled staring at her..

"Stop giving me that look..
Anyways I'm leaving this place soon..hope I'll never bother you ever.."the girl turned to move away from him..

"Ohhh.. humm.."he sighed..

"Anyways forget it what ever has happened till now..it was all we misunderstood eachother.." he touched her palm to show his concern towards her..

She immediately shrugged off her hand from his grip..

He cleared his throat slightly being embarrassed by this sudden jerking of her hand away from him.

"BTW Where are you going!!"he asked..

"That none of your concern.."she snorted moving forward..

"Hey wait!! Would you like to have something!!"he walked beside matching her steps..

"Huhhh!!like" she furrowed her brows questionably.

"Come let's have some cold drinks!!" He offered smiling slightly..

"Nope I'm fine..thanks" she responded looking straight walking on the road..

"May I company you the way forward!!" He said kept walking with her..

"Nope as I have come all alone, I can go on my own.." she replied calmly looking at him then turned her face walked away..

Flashback ends
Straightening myself I stood on my foot straight..I couldn't find any word actually, to say him..

We met eachother after more than a decade.. even we just talked to eachother once so there were nothing between us as such to talk about..

We shared a simple smile nothing less nor more..I moved aside to give him space to leave.. he walked pass by me..
I bit my lower lip being confounded and kept staring him descending far away to another coach..

I stood there leaning against the opened door for some more minutes my heart thumping has become normal..the heavy breeze was kissing my face leaving my hair messy..just the rumbling, chugging sounds of moving train on the track had been heard..I exhaled deeply staring outside the sceneries running back..

I came back to my seat taking the gentle steps taking the support holding on the handle both the sides throughout the space between the coaches..My body was moving along with the jerk created by this super fast Rajdhani Express..

Neil was busy keeping some stuffs inside a big trolley looking down inside it.. feeling my presence he rose his eyes at me then asked.."Babu brush holo tomar!! dao amake toothbrushta..bag a rekhedi"(Babu have you done your brushing ?? Then pass me your toothbrush let me keep it inside the bag)

I smiled extended my right arm towards him gave the toothbrush.. he took it from me then unzipped the bag keeping inside..
I sat on my seat beside him..I held his left arm dragging him closer to me, he turned his face and looked at me, creased his eyes confusingly. Ignoring his surprised face I encircled my hands around his left arm tightly and then kept my head close to his heart..

Neil might have smiled staring at me.I felt his kiss on my hair.

We stayed for sometime like this holding eachother before our tea arrived..

Kisi daraaz K koney mein teri tasveer mili haai..

Phir wahi kaanton ka Safar wahi fulon ki gali
Wahi fulon ki gali
(Uff uff This song gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it)

The End

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Just tried to write something different on My Avneil.. If you don't like it then please don't get mad at me for this experiment!!!😞😞😪😪
Solly☹️😚😚😚I love you all😘

There is a question to you all my lovely people..
Can you guys tell me..Was that guy in love with Avni!!I mean I'm really confused 😌😌 So I want to know your precious exclamations on this..
I leave upto you my lovely readers to analyse the Guy was in her flashback.. I'll be waiting for your replies 😃😃

Please Vote Share and comments..

Love Mon ❣️❣️