Chapter 1

I was walking through the cold snowy streets of London until something caught my eye,

It was a guitar shop. I stopped at the window and stuck my nose on to it admiring all the wonderful guitars, but one particular one caught my eye, it had the colour of wood and it had a signature on it but I couldn't make out whose it was.

I stood there like an idiot until someone said something.

"It's a beautiful guitar eh?" The voice said.

The voice sounded so familiar it had a VERY strong Irish accent.

"Yes it is...VERY beautiful!" I said still staring at the guitar.

"Do you know how to play?" They questioned.

"I don't know but I would love to learn!" I said excitedly.

There was silence.

"I ...could teach you," the man said nervously.

I turn around to see who it was. The man had a bleached blonde look with patches of brown and his hair up in a messy quiff. It took me a while to figure out who it was. Oh yea it was Niall Horan from One Direction wait let me rephrase that OMG ITS NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION!!

Like normal people they would scream in their faces but I wasn't a BIG directioner so I didn't scream but I stared deeply into his soft baby blue eyes.

"Ummm...hello?" He asked awkwardly.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I blushed with embarrassment.

"I'm Niall by the way," He said.

"Oh yea I figured... and I'm Avia" I said awkwardly

"Hahaha thats a beautiful name," he said staring into my chocolate brown eyes.

"Uhhh hello?" I giggled.

"I'm so sorry would you like me to teach you to play the... Guitar?" He asked pointing at the guitars.

"Would that be alright with you? Especially with your career, I mean it would be way to much to ask for." I said.

"Nah it's fine, here take my number." He said giving the piece of paper.

"Thank you I'll see you sometime then." I said walking away.

I can't believe Niall Horan talked to me, wow. Talking to a dork like me, he's making a HUGE mistake.

**Nialls POV**

She was a very beautiful girl. She had a dark brown hair colour with tan skin, she had amazing chocolate brown eyes and an amazing smile with the cutest dimples on the side. I hope she will call me I really want to get to know her.

_____________________

Thank you for reading I really like this book because it's cute k bye 😂😘

P.S I was listening to fireproof while writing this SUCH A GOOD SONG!!