Chapter 6

**Avia's POV**

When we arrived at my place me and the girls ran into my room and we got changed into some pyjamas we also removed all our makeup. Once we were all finished we came downstairs to see the boys in their own pyjamas.

"Where did you get your pyjamas?" I asked curiously.

"Well we were going to Harry's house after so we packed our pyjamas" Louis said as the others nodded.

We all settled down and I brought a few snacks and of course some blankets and pillows.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked everyone who was lying on the floor.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Louis and Prez said in unison.

"Alright then," I span an empty bottle and it pointed to Harry.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" Harry said.

"Hmmm.... I GOT IT you have to snog..... Ali" I said evily. They both easily started to make out and they started getting on top of each other.

"Woah woah woah! You can stop now!" Prez said covering her eyes as everyone started to laugh.

"You guys took that pretty lightly," Niall said moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Something is going on... Right?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nooooo of course not" Ali said nervously.

"Whatever WHO WANTS HOT CHOCOLATE???!!" I yelled/asked.

"MEEEEEE!!" Everyone shouted.

So I went over to the kitchen while everyone started to talk.

**Niall's POV**

When Avia went I watched her making the hot chocolate I know sounds creepy but she's so beautiful.

"Niall?" Harry asked.

"Hmm?" I asked not paying attention.

"You totally have a crush on Avia!" Ali said happily.

"Pffttt nooo wayy!" I bluffed finally paying attention to them.

"Yea yea whatever," Prez rolled her eyes playfully.

When Avia came back with the drinks, I helped her serve the drinks to everyone.

"Mmmmm ITS SO GOOD!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yesssss." I agreed.

"Thanks guys" she smiled.

Finally when we all finished our drinks we continued to play truth or dare. This time I span the bottle and it pointed to Louis.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Hmmm.... TRUTH!" He said excitedly.

"Who do you have a crush on?" I smirked.

"PREZ IS MY CRUSH!" He yelled hugging Prez tightly. Prez scrunched up her nose and looked at him with disgust.

"Get of me!!" Prez yelled as we all laughed.

"I wanna spin the bottle!" Ali whined.

She span the bottle and it pointed to Prez.

"Truth or dare Prez?"

"DARE! I can do anything!" She said confidently.

"Is that so... I dare you too... Cuddle Louis for the WHOLE game WITHOUT kicking, punching, biting or kneeing" Ali said evily.