Chapter 2

**Nialls POV**

It's been 2 WEEKS what if she doesent like me. Ugh I'm under deep stress I need food. As soon as I entered my room with potato chips and a beer my phone started vibrating crazily, I got my phone out of my pocket to see it was a an unknown number. I answered it with mouthful of potato chips.

"Hello?" I said with the chips in my mouth.

"Ummm hello? Is this Niall?" The familiar voice queried.

"Yea this is Niall whos this?" I carelessly said.

"This is Avia, you know the person at the guitar store." She reminded me.

"OH YEA you hey, what's up?" I said more nervously and properly.

"I... Was..well wondering if we could do the guitar lessons." She asked.

"Of course! When would you like it!?" I said with excitement.

" Anytime you want I don't mind," she said cheerfully.

"I'll come right away," I said quickly.

"Ahahaha easy there you need my address first." She chuckled.

"Oh yea whoops! Text me the address I'll see you there." I said embarrassed.

"Alright bye!" she said.

I got dressed into some jeans with a white tshirt and headed out the door.

**Avia's POV**

Ahh shit I just invited Niall Horan to my house like wtf.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was in sweatpants with a T-shirt of course. Eh I'm not gonna worry on how I look.

Within a few minutes I heard a doorbell. Ooh that must be Niall. I straightened myself up trying to look a little bit presentable since I was wearing sweatpants.

"Oh hey what's up nigs!" I said like he was my bestfriend already.

"Nigs?" He asked confused.

"Never mind. By the way I don't have a guitar, just putting that out there." I stated.

"That's no problem I brought my guitar," he said pointing to his guitar.

"Sweet, shall we get started?" I asked.

Without any reply we both set the guitars in the living room and started the lessons quickly. He taught me very well I learnt a lot of notes and shit like that.

After a while we both got hungry so I brought some chips and lemonade to the living room. I sat on the couch with a warm blanket and Niall sat next to me.

"Soooooooo Avia tell me about your self?" He asked dragging the O of so (THAT RHYMED!)

" Well I'm originally American, I go to highschool, I have two younger siblings Charlotte and Benjamin, I'm currently in year 12 so I'm graduating this year, ooh and my FAVOURITE restaurant in the WORLD is...... NANDOS! So that's about it. YOUR TURN!" I yelled spontaneously.

"You have good taste in food," He winked.

"I know I'm pretty proud of myself" I patted myself on the shoulder.

"Alright, I'm originally from Ireland, I love food and I love food oh and did I mention I LOVE FOOD!!" He repeated.

"You told that to me like 3 TIMES!" I laughed.

"Oh shit I have to get going, I have an interview I'll see you tomorrow" he said urgently.

"SEE YA!!" I yelled.

I can't wait for tomorrow!