7

Narrator's POV

Y/N got awoken from her deep slumber by the movements coming from beside her. Lazily rubbing her eyes, she turned over to read the time on the alarm.

1.28PM

She glanced back over to the other side and saw Camila already staring at her. "Good morning," the brunette's voice rasped out tiredly.

"Good afternoon," Y/N corrected, followed by a yawn.

Camila couldn't fall asleep the entire night because she just couldn't seem to lie down comfortably, so Y/N decided to stay up too. They ended up passing out at around 5 in the morning after having talked the whole night away.

The brunette has just entered the third trimester of the pregnancy and it's really been draining her out ever since. Her ankles were being a pain in the ass, and her back and thighs have been aching more and more often too. That and plus the baby's having a lot of fun in kicking against her mother every now and then. It's a her, by the way.

Lucky for Camila, the Y/E/C-eyed girl's been staying by her side the whole time. The girl has practically moved back in with her again even though she's never officially said anything. But at this point, there's really no need for that anymore. Things have never been better between them. Y/N will go to the prenatal visits with the brunette, sometimes they'll go out on simple yet thought-out dates, other times they'll join those antenatal classes they've signed up for. Camila really wouldn't think this pregnancy would be the thing that's gonna save their relationship; okay, other options would've probably been better, but it is what it is now.

Y/N placed a hand on Camila's jaw and traced circles on the girl's cheek with her thumb before kissing her on the forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

Camila hummed in response and leaned over to connect their lips in a lazy kiss.

The Y/E/C-eyed girl slowly pulled away to leave her enough space to look at the brunette properly. She gave her an affectionate, lopsided smile and gave her a quick peck. "Go brush your teeth, I'm gonna make us breakfast."

-

T-shirts and dresses flew across the bedroom as Camila dug through the closet. Occasionally there'll be groans and huffs out of frustrations.

Y/N cautiously peeked her head into their bedroom and raised her eyebrows at the girl. "Are you trying to find your own baby clothes or something?" the Y/E/C-eyed girl joked slightly at the scene of Camila almost having thrown out everything from the wardrobe.

After another while, Camila finally gave up and plopped down on the bed, burying her face into her hands. Y/N made her way over to the girl and crouch down in front of her, pulling her hands in hers. "What's gotten you so frustrated? I thought you were just looking for a dress."

The brunette let out a sigh. "I am, but... my belly is, like, fucking huge now and it's gonna stretch out those dresses," she said, feeling kinda embarrassed. "And... it's just not gonna look good on me anymore."

"That's what those maternity clothes are designed for," the Y/E/C-eyed said softly.

"I just don't want you to think I'm not attractive or sexy anymore," the brunette finally admitted. "I mean, I can't even pull off a simple, basic dress."

Y/N looked at the girl in front of her adoringly before leaning forward to press her lips against hers. Camila closed her eyes in response to that and let out a content sigh.

"You have nothing to worry about, alright?" Y/N muttered out. Their faces still merely inches away from each other. "Have you never heard people say that to-be baby mothers are the most beautiful type of women to exist?"