Epilogue 3.0

Narrator's POV

It was a nice Saturday morning. 

The peaceful sound of the waves crashing was played behind them, soft sand was underneath their feet, some cute little decorations found themselves along the aisles, and there was also this beautiful yet simple chuppah in the middle of the beach. This has always been Camila's idea of the perfect wedding and she can't believe that this was actually happening. 

With her arm hooked with her dad's, Camila started to walk down the aisle towards the person she was going to marry. 

Soft, lovely music was being played through the speakers as all the guests stood up to clap.

Camila, along with the guests, laughed at how clumsily her three-year-old was throwing the flower petals before the bride's eyes scanned over the family and friends. They finally ended on the Y/E/C-coloured ones further up in the crowd. She shot her a quick side smile before continuing her way down the aisle to her soon-to-be husband. 

For the past three years, Y/N's been kinda going in and out of Camila's life till she just completely disappeared for a year. It wasn't that she didn't want to give their relationship another try or whatever, it's just that... seeing the guilt in Camila's eyes hurts. She, herself, was still hurting too. That's why she turned down Camila's proposal. And because she didn't know how long she had to take to finally get over it, she just didn't want to be a burden or hold the brunette back from anything.

In the meantime, Alex didn't give up after his failed proposal. He did everything he could to make it up to the mother and daughter, and... I guess, throughout those three years of loneliness, it was finally able to touch Camila's heart. 

But then, of course, Y/N crashed back into her life. She heard the news about the two getting married, and well, she decided to pay the brunette a little visit. And maybe... let's say that that day, they did more than just talking. 

I mean, their love for each other never left. It was just that they both knew it wasn't going to work again if they kept pushing it, so that's why they stopped trying at all. 

After the vows were exchanged, the officiant pronounced the couple as husband and wife. To seal the declaration, the two leaned forward and kissed in front of all of their family and friends.

-

"Congrats on your marriage," Y/N said to Camila as she leaned against the door to her apartment.

It's been about a month since Maya's parents got married and because everything must be a thrill and all, the Y/E/C-eyed woman just thought it'll be nice for her to leave the brunette to settle everything first. 

Camila slightly raised her eyebrows at her. "Hello to you too," she said just as sarcastically before wrapping her arms around the Y/E/C-eyed woman's neck, pulling her in for a peck.

Y/N smiled against her lips and went in for another kiss, smoothly drawing the brunette inside her apartment while their mouths attacked each other's. Once the door shut behind them, Y/N pushed the newlywed against the door. 

The kiss that started as nothing but from pure lust and desires slowly turned a tad more passionate. Camila had one of her legs wrapped on the Y/E/C-eyed woman's waist to pull her closer as hands were all tangled up in hairs. Y/N pulled away a little, out of breath, and went to place open mouth kisses on the brunette's neck instead. 

Camila arched her back and tilted her head slightly to give the other woman more access.

Suddenly, a weirdly familiar sound pulled her out of her ecstasy. The hand that was tangled in the Y/H/C colored hair tugged on them to get the woman's attention. "Is it normal that I hear something boiling over?" the brunette muttered out, clearly out of breath too.