❇ Psychic II ❇

Setsuko Kaori has an average figure, with an average length of brown hair, and an average height, along with an average weight of her.

Everything about her is average and ordinary. Which she prefers. The less attention, the less she'll care about others.

Unlike Teruhashi Kokomi. All of the spotlights are on her. Making her be responsible of almost everything as she claims. It's rather tedious for Kaori. She's not a perfect girl herself but if being a perfect girl means knowing almost everything about other people and giving them proper care and response, she'd rather not.

'I'm too lazy to deal with those kind of things and I'm too blunt for anyone after all-' she thought to herself.

Aside from Kokomi's outer angelic shell, inside, she's a huge narcissist and has a god-complex that almost made Kaori pity the girl. 'I guess she really is perfect. Perfect at being a two-face.'

Nevertheless, she still believes that Kokomi has good heart. But she just can't control herself-

She does admit, Kokomi is beautiful. With her blue hair and blue eyes, and angelic smile of course. Along with her blinding golden aura of beauty. She gets what she wants with just a wink.

'Pity that she can't get her own crush with just a wink though.' she silently chuckle to herself as she drinks her coffee in the cafeteria.

Oh, right. It's lunch time and she decided to go eat lunch with herself. Her classmates were rather busy with something and the pervert classmate of hers was with Saiki and the others - or that he's prolly stalking a girl right now. Kaori suddenly wished that it wasn't her-

Well, Toritsuka Reita did once stalked her for three days the first time she introduced herself in the class and got tired of it and stopped. Which was to her relief that he doesn't need to eradicate the male. Although, she does know Reita's capabilities.

But, it did confused Reita at why doesn't Kaori have any guardian spirits.

Maybe because Kaori's guardian spirits thinks that she doesn't need any or maybe that her own guardian spirit is on vacation. Who knows?

The bell suddenly rang, time to go back to class.

She gulped her coffee and finished her bread and then went back to her classroom. For now, she was glad that she didn't felt anything strange like Saiki's aura or anything.

Well, except that Aiura Mikoto was outside her classroom, clearly looking for someone.

'Should I approach her or not---' her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she suddenly heard the blonde's thoughts.

'Saiki said that there's this strange ordinary girl that he have never noticed before. But according to that perverted bastard, she have been here ever since the start of third year classes. She was a transfer though. But in those two months, Saiki have never felt her presence nor heard her thoughts. There's something fishy about this girl and I need to know her aura-'

'My my.' she sighed to herself as she stood there, looking at Aiura. She have already thought about this and it was a good thing that she can reduce her aura to an average tone and ordinary color, unlike her original colors.

She was about to tap the blonde's shoulder when but then failed as one of her classmate went out of the room and waved at her, "Ah. Setsuko-san!"

'My my-' she waved at Satou and smiled, 'You're a life saver~'

"Ah. Satou-san-!"

Aiura suddenly bolted up and straightened her body when she heard Kaori's name. She quickly glanced at her and started analyzing her, as if Kaori can't hear her thoughts.

'My my- I can hear your thoughts you know-'

'Eh. The pervert must be making some dumb shit. She clearly look like an ordinary girl with an ordinary aura. Nothing special-' Aiura thought as her face suddenly grimaced.

'Maybe giving her a normal reaction when someone is grimacing at them.' Kaori thought.

Kaori tilted her head to Aiura as she made her know that she notices her, grimacing at the brunette. She blinked her brown eyes as if confused as to why. 'This is a normal reaction, right?'

'Oh shit. She noticed me-' Aiura suddenly flinched and smiled sheepishly.

'Well, who wouldn't when I'm just right here beside you-?'

"Is.. Is there something wrong?" Kaori asked as Satou stood beside her and gave her a 'What's-the-Matter' look.

The blonde then raised her hands and shook her head, "A..ah! Nothing!" She then put her hand on her hips and smiled, "You're that new transfer student, right?"

Kaori nodded as she returned her smile, disregarding the grimace Aiura gave, "Ah. Yes. We haven't met yet, I see. I'm Setsuko Kaori. I just transferred this year. And you are Aiura Mikoto, right?"

"Ah. Yes. It's Aiura-san, the fortune teller." Satou confirmed as he look at the blonde with a smile. "She was also a transfer back in second year." he added.

Kaori nodded with a smile as a new information was just added to her data. "I see."

"Hai. I'm Aiura Mikoto, your friendly fortune teller from the other class-" she made a peace sign and put it on her eyes, snipping it twice, "Nice to meet you, Setsukopipi~!"

"Setsukopipi-?" they were both interrupted when one of their student prefects just came to them, urging them to get back in class.

Aiura then apologized since it was her fault that they almost got in to trouble. Maybe grimacing to other people won't do anymore for the blonde.

The rest of the class continued to their daily routine. Kaori sat there and listened to the teacher in front of her. She still can hear other people's thoughts since she can't help it but she have already gotten used to it.

But the only thing that she isn't used to was hearing Saiki's bothered thoughts. In fact, she can't help but hear Saiki's and Aiura's telepathic conversation.

'My my. I didn't mean to bother you this much, Kusuo.' she sighed. 'Don't worry. I'll be avoiding you as much as I can.'

As the class was done, Kaori immediately went back to her apartment as she have already finished packing since this morning. After two months of finding a small home for her to live since the apartment's landlady was too strict for her, she finally found one and immediately purchased it with the permission of her mother. Also to avoid the other psychic.

Right now, she was holding the last box, facing the small house in front of her.

'This is good. A normal house for a normal me-'

The truck already went to their way, leaving her. She doesn't mind though. She can prepare everything on her own.

But as soon as the truck went away, she heard a gate creaked opened. She turned her back to smile at her new neighbors so that she won't be rude-

Only to find herself almost dropping her box as she saw Saiki Kusuo, looking at her with his mouth agape, confused. Good thing that she had a good grip on her box.

'So much for avoiding him.' she thought to herself.

'It's that girl that I can't read her thoughts-' he thought.

'My my-'