❇ Psychic IV ❇

"My my~"

Finally free from Saiki's concerns, Kaori have found a fairly good café with good feed backs from their costumers. Their delicacies aren't expensive yet aren't cheap as well. Which was good for her pocket. Well, she doesn't need to be worried about her budget. Budgeting is one of her specialty anyways.

Practical, in another word.

The cafè that she have found has the name of Café Mami. A café that Saiki Kusuo frequently come to when he needed some time alone to enjoy his coffee jelly. Why there? Well, the place barely have costumers.

Which both psychics enjoy.

The young teen ordered herself a cinnamon bun and a latte. Two most favorite things of Kaori in the whole world. And no one can change that.

After confirming the holiness of the cinnamon bun on her delicate tongue, following the warm mellow taste of her latte that tone down the strong flavor of the wonderful bread. She couldn't help but close her eyes and indulge her delicacies and hummed in a light high pitch delight, grabbing her warm pinkish cheek.

Well, the poor girl in delight almost cried at how she already felt heavenly right, forgetting her homeworks that she have brought with her.

Kauri was wearing a simple casual attire. Usual hairstyle, along with her special contact lenses.

She look perfectly normal and ordinary that no one would thought that she's a psychic.

Smiling at herself, she started doing her homework, occasionally eating.

The homework was pretty easy. It was mostly essays afterall. And the brunette loves writing her thoughts on matters that interests her.

As she was writing on her paper, the bell on the door rang when it opened. Kaori's back was facing the door so she can't see who just entered. Well, she didn't gave too much attention about it anyways.

Until,

"Saiki~ Treat me food- Go out with me already~ Neh? Saikiiii~" a familiar voice cooed.

'Aiura-'

She closed her eyes to use clairvoyance for a few second. There, she saw Aiura, clinging on Saiki's arm and nudging herself to him.

She opened her eyes again.

'And just a thought that I might have a normal day-' Kaori thought, sipping her latte.

'Good grief,' Saiki sighed as he thought, 'Stop following me already. And don't cling on me-' he then sat at a nearby vacant seat, behind him was just Kaori.

Aiura whined as she sat opposite him. "I can't help it, Saiki~ You're my soulmate~"

Saiki sighed as the waiter came and Aiura just said, "The usual."

'So they always come here? My my~ I can't change café now. The cinnamon and latte here are too perfect for me.' Kaori thought as she was devastated.

She have wished to have a normal day today. But after encountering Saiki at the corridor, things became hard for her and him.