34 - Real Life

Sebastian held the 8 month old up and Logan smiled happily at him.

"You're such a happy little guy," Sebastian cooed.

"Da-da," Logan said.

Sebastian's eyes widened. He was not expecting that at all. Not one bit. He doesn't know what to do now. He doesn't want to over step his bounds at all.

"Dada!" Logan squealed.

Hunter came in through the front door hearing the squealing in the kitchen. She's been in town getting shit done and Sebastian happily offered to watch Logan.

"Dada dada dada," Logan squealed again.

Hunter goes into the kitchen not knowing how to handle the situation at all but he did say his first word. She is slightly jealous that it isn't mama. She finds Sebastian frozen like a statue and he looks at her. Hunter places a hand on his shoulder and just nods.

"Dada," Logan said.

"Oh my god, that's right! He said his first word!" Hunter squealed taking Logan out of Sebastian's hands.

She held her son tightly and Sebastian grinned. He put his right hand on top of the smiley kid's head.

Hunter looked up at Sebastian and said, "sorry."

"It's completely fine. It did catch me off guard but it's okay," Sebastian said.

"You sure? Cause I don't know how to handle this situation," Hunter said.

"I don't either but it's completely okay and he's almost one," Sebastian shrugged.

Hunter nodded and was glad he also didn't know what to do.

"Are we going snowboarding later?"

"Duh."