Chapter 7

Sooyoung's Pov

I lay on my bed and thought what I could do today we had some free time. I could go to visit Minsoo I haven't seen him for 4 days, I should do that, I could ask Jin Oppa and Wendy Unnie if they want to come along with me Minsoo will certainly be happy.

I should call oppa

"Hey Cupcake what's up" I heard him from the phone.

"Do you have plans for today?" I ask him

"Not really, and how is it that you thought of me?" He was joking

"Stop joking, Do you want to come with me to the orphanage"

"Sure have not seen the little guy for a long time it will be fun ...... should I pick you up"

"Yeah that would be great, be there in an hour" I commend him

"As you wish Cupcake always at your service" He teased me

"AHHHHH Oppa" I said annoyed

"Fine Fine I will be here in an hour bye"

"BYE" when I hung up I went to wendy unnies room to ask her if she also wants to come along.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I heard a come in from Wendy and went in.

"Unnie do you have time to do something today?"

"I'm sorry but I go shopping today with seulgi you can come along" She said apologetically

"No it's fine, I wanted to go to visit Minsoo with Jin Oppa and wanted to ask you if you want to come along but if you already have some plans with Seulgi Unnie it's okey, we can go another day" I smiled.

"I'm so sorry I would have been happy to meet him but I can not cancel Seulgi and my plan"

"It is really okey Unnie I understand it we still have many opportunity that you see him so have fun with Seulgi Unnie and bring me something if you see something nice for me" I hugged her and winked at her.

"Ah and Unnie please don't tell anyone where I am" I said as I looked at the floor

"How long do you still want to lie Sooyoung-ah" I know but what should I do because I'm just afraid that someone will know about that.

"I am not ready Unnie, I promise you I'll tell them but not now it's not the right time"

Wendy took my hand and said "Do what you think is right, I'm here for you, remember that okey" I thanked her and went back to my room to get ready. Jin also has to be here soon.

When I was done I went down to the kitchen and saw Irene Unnie sitting there I took a glass of water and sat down next to her "Hey" I said. She just looked at me and nodded before looking back at her phone.

"I'll go out with Jin Oppa just that you know"

"Okey" I don't know why but why do I always have this feeling that she doesn't like me, every time I try to talk to her, it is usually only a short answers that I get from her, what should I do?

When I thought about it, I heard a car horn. And immediately knew that Jin Oppa was here I took my bag and my jacket and walked out of the dorm.

"Hey Oppa, Maybe we can stop at a bakery I want to buy something for the children to eat"

"Yeah of course, what do you want to buy"

"Maybe a big cake that all can get a piece"

"That's a good Idea they will love it"