Chapter 8

Sooyoung's Pov

Tomorrow is a big day why? because Tomorrow is a big Award Show but there are new Categories, one of them is the Best Designer.

One of the Designers is Alexander McQueen he is the one I work for right know and his collections are so beautiful he is so great in what he does and tomorrow our group has the honor to present his wedding dresses which he has designed, but only if he wins.

And let me tell you how beautiful these dresses are.

But today we have to go to pre- recording for tomorrow. I heard that Bts will be there but they will not perform because they will receive the most important award.

I'm so glad that Jin oppa has come so far.
..
..
..

Ohhh Crap, I'm too late again, I finished as fast as possible and went down where everybody was waiting

"Shall we go???" I ask

We sat in the van when Yeri started to say something.

"Joy Unnie did you know that Tomorrow there will be Nct dream too" My eyes opened so big because of the new information

"What really omo I can't miss there performance, my babyyysss have grown up so fast" everybody started to laugh except Irene because of my dramatic voice, I love Ntc dream they are so cute and every time I see them I feel like I have to take care of them all because they are so young and they are like my little brothers.

When we finally arrived we went into the hall and immediately heard G-Friend songs playing loudly they probably just had to practice.

"Hey Seulgi Unnie I just go to Yerin to say hello I'm coming in 10 min okey" I told her because we are the last ones who will practice.

I went to stage where I sat down in the first row and waited until they were finished Yerin noticed that I was here and waved at me.

Yerin is my Best friend along with Jin Oppa we.

We got to know each other at school, We were also in the same class, thats why we are Best Friends.

"My besti how are you" she ran to me and gave me a bear hug

"I am fine how are you"

"I feel great"

We talked and laughed for a while until I went backstage.
As I was looking for Red Velvets room, I saw a well-known person Standing in front of a door.

I gently tapped his shoulder, As he turned around, I smiled at him with my Biggest smile.

"Hey" I started to talk

"Ohh hey" said coldl and somehow annoyed when he saw me. When I heard his cold but deep voice, my smile disappeared a little.

"What are you doing out there Taehyung?" Yeah the person was Taehyung.

"Nothing it is none of your business " He's lying he looked at something or better someone but Who?

When I looked over his shoulder I saw Irene unnie standing there. And when I looked back at Taehyung, I realized how nervous he was.

"Is really eve-" He interrupted me

"I should go know" He walked around me but before he left he looked again at Irene Unnie and walked away.

When I finally found the room I went in and was surprised that Bts was there and also Taehyung who I touch went in a different direction.

When everyone was talking and having fun, I didn't know why but I watched Taehyung and how he would glance to Irene Unnie all the time no matter what she was doing his eyes were fixed only on her.