Chapter 10

Sooyoung's Pov

"Come on why not, it's for your own good" I begged over the phone

"How did you even get my number?" I heard from the other line

"That's not the point right now, ...........Ahhh come on how should I help you if you wont cooperate with me if you want my help I need to know more about you Pleeeease Taehyung-ssi"

For a brief moment, there was a dead silence until I heard a sigh.

"Fine where?" I smiled in victory

"Don't worry I'll send you the address be there in an -" and he hung up,

"hour." my voice disappears in the silence of the room

That will be harder than I imagined it to be.

An hour later

We sat in this small but beautiful coffee of "HALMI" Minsoo and I immediately shouted when we saw her. Minsoo was the first one to get up and run to her, I followed close behind him.

When I told Minsoo I would meet Taehyung, I took him with me because he begged me for hours to see his good-looking hyung aka Handsome hyung as he always calls him. I really don't know what spell Taehyung has use on him that my little prince likes him so much it is really something new to see.

And of course he wanted to see Halmi again and eat her delicious chocolate cake with his favorite hot chocolate.

"Hello you two what brings you here" said Halmeoni

"He wanted to see you and we are waiting for someone" I answered her, as I pinch Minsoo's cheek

"The usual order?" She asked

"A bit later we are still waiting" Minsoo looked at me with his puppy eyes that no one can resist

"Halmi bring him a hot chocolate otherwise he will continue to look at me like that" Minsoo pout and crossed his tiny arms as I said that. Halmi and I laughed about his action.

"UMMMA" he said annoyed

"How many times should I tell you that you should not call me Umma Minsoo"

It's not that I hate it when he calls me Umma it's even something so beautiful and something I would like to be called, it's just that I'm so scared when he keeps calling me that I wouldn't be able to let go of him when he ever decides to go away from me. It's hard enough if I can't see him for a few days, I don't want to know what happens to me if I can not see him anymore.

"I am sorry Noona " I looked down at him and smiled.

"Where is he, he should have been here like an hour ago"

"Umm- Noona when will hyung arrive?" I looked at him, he looked a bit sad

"He is a bit late because he wanted to buy you something" When I said that, he jumped up and looked at me with a big smile.

I sent Taehyung a message

You: Where are you for god sake

Teahyung: I'm there in 10 minutes

You: Just hurry up

Taehyung: Yeah Yeah

You: Ah and, buy bar of chocolate on your way ,Across from the coffee shop there is a chocolate shop

Taehyung: What makes you think that I will do that?