Chapter 10

Amys POV

I woke up early this morning, 5am to be exact, not that I even slept last night, I'm way too nervous. Today's my first day of school and I need to make a good first impression. I dragged myself up out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, luckily I was the first one up so I'll be able to have a hot shower for once.

The hot water felt so good running down my back, relaxing my tense muscles, it was exactly what I needed, I scrubbed my face and washed my hair. When I was done grooming myself I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a coffee. Coffee was exactly what I needed to get through today, considering I've had about 2 hours sleep.

I made my way to my room and shut my door, suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I let out a scream before my mouth was covered with a hand. So I did what anyone else would so in a situation like this, I licked the hand

"Ew Amy what the hell!" the mysterious person groaned, although after hearing his voice he wasn't mysterious anymore.

"JACK WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED ME!!!"

"Sorry babe" he whispered before turning me around and shoving me against the wall grabbing my face and kissing me. Although we have been together for a while now, I still get butterflies whenever he kisses me, or even looks at me for that matter.

"Jack" I said breathlessly "Jack seriously I need to get ready for school"

"Just" he kissed me again, "a few" and again "more minutes." Well I couldn't argue.

His lips were so soft and his hands held my back and he lifted me up and carried me over to my bed. He gently laid me down and continued to kiss me

"ok, I have to get ready for real now" although I didn't want this to end, I had other priorities.

"You're no fun" he pouted

"What are you, 5?" I joked kissing his nose and manoeuvring my way out from underneath him. I'm lucky my towel is still covering my body after what happened. I picked out my underwear and went to drop my towel just when I remembered jack was still in my room. 'Jack. Out, now" I said pointing to the window. He pouted once again, before turning to face the wall

"I promise I wont peak" he murmured.

"if you peak I wont kiss you for a whole week" I doubt id be able to keep my word, but he doesn't know that.

"Anything for you baby" he said, blew me a kiss and then turned around once again to face the wall. I got dressed as fast as I could, into a pair of tight skinny jeans and a tight tank top, which made my chest look huge.

"ok you can look now" I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put in my contacts, when I turned around jack was starring at me with his jaw slightly open "What?" I asked "do I have something on my face? Do I look ok? Oh my god no I look terrible don't I"

"Amy shut the hell up and kiss me would you"

"wha.." before I could finish he smashed his lips on mine and cupped my cheeks in his hands. "You look breathtaking" I giggled a little and continued kissing him, after all it was only 6.30 and I had to leave at 8.15.

School started at 8.30, it was now 8.20, and I was supposed to leave at 8.15. Great, I was going to be late for my first day at my new school. "Jack! C'mon we have to leave" "like right now"

"Chill out princess we will make it" I glared at him.

"If I'm late I will stab you" he looked shocked "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"Ok good because you know you wouldn't be able to live without me" I shoved his shoulder and walked out of my room "ill meet you out the front in precisely 30 seconds and if you're not out by then you better watch your back buddy" I called as I walked down the stairs. It was now 8.25 and I was going to be late for sure.