Disclaimer

Quick Note:
I have changed the title from:
Fighting for His Mate
to
Reclaim
Just incase anyone was wondering if it disappeared or anything. Sorry for the confusion
and I hope this helps ❤️

To my lovely readers:

First and foremost I would love to say
to all my new readers;
Thank You!
Thank you for giving my book a chance.

If you have read the first book
Protecting His Mate
{ Now: Protect }
and you're continuing this journey with me though
Fighting for His Mate {Reclaim}
I love you guys so much!
Without all of you this wouldn't be as big as it is and for that I'll love you all forever and thank you so much for choosing to stick by me.

You're honestly the best, my amazing shifter lovers!

So with having said that:

This book is dedicated to all my
loving and true readers
who have stuck by me since
the beginning...

This one is for all of you xx

So with all that being said,
you do not have to read the first book
in the series {Protecting His Mate}.

This can be read as a stand alone.

The first book gives no hints about what happens in here. You will get to see characters from the first book in this one, and even more!

-In this series they are not called a pack, they are called a "Clan".
-There is the Clan Leader aka Alpha but he is just called the Clan Leader.
-Then there is second in command, which is referred to as Beta, Axel.
{Axel is the first book}.
-A group of tigers is called a Streak. Female tigers are tigress.
Just wanted to put that there for new readers, just incase.

***Also if you read Protect, just a quick warning that in that book, Sarah (Ayliahs friend and Mikes mate) was human but during the editing I have done offline, she is now a shifter. ***

This book will move faster than the first, there will be even more dirtier scenes,
and there will be violence in this book.

This book is written in 3rd POV, as was the first and the rest will be, so you can get a feel of everyone. I find I do like writing in this style and will continue to do so with this Series.

Please do point out any grammar errors you may notice. I'm not perfect, and even though I do edit, I know I miss some spots and type too fast that I may mess up my spelling.

Feedback is always appreciated, I love constructive critism. As long as it's not rude. So please point out things that may not make sense or even if the flow is a bit choppy. All feedback is taken into consideration and will help this book to become better when I edit.

Do don't forget to comment, vote and share this story with your friends. All of this is appreciated, and shows me that you enjoy this book and
helps give me the courage and motivation to continue.

This is a rough draft, so once the book is finished, I will be editing it and make a few changes if needed.

If you would like updates for this book and others I am currently working on, you can follow me at
ValerieMKiss

If you do like it, don't forget to add it to your reading list. So you don't have to keep looking for it (:

If you find this book anywhere, other than Wattpad, please inform me right away. That is consider thieft, and I would hate to discontinue this story because someone took my book.

With that being said, this book is copyrighted. Please do not steal my book, if it inspires you to write your own than that is amazing just please don't take mine.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the authors imagination.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagrarism of characters, story plot or events of any part of this story is forbidden.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Copyrighted Material

Fighting for His Mate
Copyright © 2019 by Valerie M Kiss
All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means — electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise — without prior written permission from the publisher, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a preview.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So without further delay...
I give you the second instalment of the
Blue Creek Clan Series...

Reclaim.

Welcome to Jarred's story...

Valerie M Kiss 💋