Part 21

Luna,

We get in and Liam had an annoyed face on and realised something and said," I have to pack ugh."
I chuckle and said," well as I'm a very good person and you are lucky, I am at your service to help you pack."
Liam smiled and we head to the room and I helped him pack, in during the packing he throws a pillow at me and I laugh and I throw a piece of clothing at him and we have a pillow fight and then we landed on the bed and he looks at me and pulls a strand of my hair out of the way and he says," I love you."
And I turn my smile to a sad smile and he said," I'm sorry."
"No, I'm sorry Liam, I care about you a lot and everything b-" I Said
Before I could say anything he kissed me and said," when you are ready?"
I nod

Liam,

This girl is killing me already

I was laughing and smiling at her, but it hits me and she also realised that and said," What's wrong? Bad boy."
I chuckle at 'Bad boy'
" I was wondering if summer can stay with you for a while once you guys get back, need to sort things out with my dad and everything." I Explained and she looks worried, and that makes me sad when she worries, but she says," You know she always has a home there and you also have a home with us, but whatever you do, please make sure you stay safe, and you don't let him, hurt you or your sister and don't let him control you or try to manipulate you."

Luna,

He looks at me sincere and he said,"'I won't let him do that and I will not let him hurt you either, because now he can use you against me as well as summer to comply with him if I don't ."
It just hits me and said," wait a minute, please tell me the reason u are going back to California is not to protect me."
He kept quiet and I knew the answer and I said," No you can't, Liam don't I can't stand being the one to getting you hurt Liam."
"It's not the only reason but Luna, I can't and I won't let him hurt you, cause he will hurt me if I don't obey him and he will use summer against me and now he knows that I care about you, he will try to use you against me and the other reason is that I have to sort out something with my crew too."
I sighed, there is nothing I could do stop him and said," Liam you are stubborn, but you do it for a good cause and that Liam is why I like you so much."
Liam chuckled and said," what can I say? I am many things."
I chuckle and then I looked worried and sad and said," I just don't want to see you hurt, I'm scared for you, Liam."
He cupped my face and he said," I know, but I will be fine, because I have you in my life, please promise me that you will be safe here."
I smiled and I said," I promise, but promise me that you will be safe too and also be careful."
He said," I promise."
I hugged him and we cuddled together and I said," what time is your flight?"
"9am." He said and I was shocked

Wow that is early well for me at least.

We heard the door open and summer and autumn came in and they both looked at us and  summer said," Remi is calling for you Luna."
I was confused and hope she is okay and then I nodded and then I left and headed for her and Travis stopped in my way he looked angry and I said," You Okay? What happened?"
"I was taking Remi to the beach and then these boys out of now where came and harassed us and they apparently knew Remi, but they were trying to get under her skin and I couldn't take it anymore and I punched him and i was going to finish him off but Remi stopped me and we headed home, she needs to talk to you and Cami, Angie is still out with Grayson tho." He Explained and I felt right the only I could do is give him a hug so I did just that and he hugged me back and then I headed for my room and then I saw Remi in tears and I rushed to her and said," Baby, Travis told me what happened I'm so sorry girl." I hugged her with no hesitation and she hugged me back and she said," I just wish he could just leave me alone for good."
I cupped her face and wiped her tears and I said," I promise you, Remi he will leave you alone." I stood up and tensed and I looked like I was going to hit something or someone

I said," I will get Travis for you."
Remi nodded and I left the room to find Cami, Angie and Grayson and I went up to them and I told Angie," umm Remi needs you." And Angie kissed Grayson on the cheek and thanked hum and then I told Cami that," Ryle is back and harassed Remi."
Liam and Travis came out and I said," Remi needs you, Travis."
Angie and Travis went to my room and then Liam came up to me and said," what's going on?"
"Nothing, me and Cami just need to sort something out okay, we won't be long." I Explained
Liam said," if you think for one minute that I'm letting the both of you to talk to some douchebag alone, then you clearly don't know me."
There is not point in arguing and I said," okay but you have to stay in the car and hide."
He sighed and then he nodded and we went out me and Cami went in my car and Liam went in his

The only place that I know of that he would, was the beach.

What do you think is going to happen?

Read to find out more

Suscribe to my channel

Love you guys ❤️