chapter 2

There were gunshots, car honking and screams echoing through the air and the main road of Seoul was in chaos.

All eight lanes were blocked and policemen were standing around, waving at the people and telling them to stay in their vehicles until order will be reestablished. I pushed away one of them that tried to grab me and lead me back, jumped on the roof of a car and gazed in to distance. My eyes slightly widened at the shield of green magic that was a little further down the road and the line of policemen with large black rifles in their hands that was shooting at it. Then I clenched my fingers in to fists and moved forward, jumping from one car to another until I reached the centre of the scene. All eight lanes were blocked and the van EXO was using, was flipped over and burning. The roof looked like it got torn open and there was no sight of any of the members.

Baekhyun was hitting and kicking the shield of magic, glancing over his shoulder and calling for help. He was stuck inside, the policemen were shooting at it and trying to break it, but it was no use. The bullets did nothing to the magic and he was trapped with a fairy that was slowly walking towards him. She was a petite and surprisingly young girl, with braided brown hair, big eyes and green, slightly transparent wings growing out of her back. She was holding a bow in her hand and there was a triumphant grin on her face, while the human guy that was with her looked like he was scared enough to pass out. He was wearing a school uniform, there was a crack on the lenses of his glasses and he was hiding behind another car that was inside the magic shield, crying and biting his nails.

The thin chains wrapped around the fairy's wrists rustled and she stretched the rope of her bow. An arrow made of grin magic appeared on it and I jumped from from the car I was standing on. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide when he saw me punch the shield as strong as I could and the girl slowly smiled.

'' Aji! You came! '' Baekhyun happily said, but his hopeful smile quickly began to disappear when I continued punching the shield and nothing happened. The magic was strong, but I was slowly starting to get more and more angry. Waves of green energy began to gather around my clenched fists and my red eyes almost glowed with fury, while the fairy loudly laughed.

'' Don't even try, Saseum! There is nothing that you can do! '' she screamed and laughed. '' You shouldn't have let your master wander around by himself! It was so unbelievably easy to corner him! I am the fairy archer Taeri and me and Haejin have come to defeat you! ''

'' Taeri! I told you to not cause so much chaos again! My mother knows a lot of people from the police station and I don't want to get scolded if she'll hear about this! '' the young guy called Haejin cried out and let out a surprised shriek when she turned around and pointed her arrow at him instead of Baekhyun. He quickly raised his hands in defence and sobbed: '' Nevermind! Do whatever you like! ''

Taeri rolled her eyes and glanced at me. '' Can we switch masters, please? ''

'' Wait, you can do that? '' I asked, completely serious all of the sudden. Baekhyun's mouth fell open and he stared at me with shock, making me smile and say: '' Just kidding. I am pretty satisfied who I ended up with you. As long as you keep giving me food, I am happy. ''

'' C-Can we continue this heart to heart conversation when I am not in life threatening danger? '' Baekhyun nervously stuttered, looking between me and the archer with wide eyes.

I nodded and the green magic energy that was surrounding my fists reappeared again. '' You are probably right, master. Let me get you out of there. ''

The archer fired her arrow, it transformed in to a glowing green shield in the air and continued flying towards the terrified idol Byun Baekhyun. The magic was leaving a line and breaking the asphalt and a hit would probably mean certain death for the human, but I was faster. My hands clasped together, then I bent down and pressed my glowing green palm against the ground. Baekhyun stumbled with surprise and fell when the floor suddenly began to tremble, then a tree erupted from the asphalt in front of him. The flying shield of magic tried to burn through it, but it was growing more and more branches. They were wrapping against each other, the openings between them got covered by vines full of thorns and flowers and a new shield was created around the idol.