prologue

Prologue

xJamie

I woke up only to notice I was not in my bedroom and that all I had on was a baggy black shirt that smells of men's cologne. This certain room I was in had dark navy blue walls, dark chestnut brown flooring, a desk with a laptop and some books on it, a beanbag, a T.V, and a gamer chair, it had this whole boyish look with a dark theme. This is definitely not my bedroom.

I tried to think over what had happened but all I remembered was that about an hour after we got here we were pulled into a room to play truth or dare with a lot of alcohol involved. Everything after that was just a quick blur, nothing in my brain could comprehend what happened. Hopefully, it was nothing too serious, maybe I had been offered to stay over someone's house and just changed into one of their shirts? May would have never let me leave her side.

I sighed and flipped onto my side facing the wall, my head hurt like crazy. I licked my chapped lips and pushed myself to remember what happened. 

After about five minutes I had given up, my head felt like it was going to explode and my heart was pounding in my ears, I was a mess. I hate drinking. I made a mental reminder to never get drunk ever again and turned onto my back, staring at the popcorn ceiling above. 

"What the hell?" I heard a husky voice question besides me, the body of the voice sat up slowly rubbing their forehead. I gasped falling out of the bed and to the floor below. I groaned at the pain in my head and now my butt from my fall.

The person turned their head toward me and I felt my heart fall to my stomach, "What the hell happened last night?" I questioned, holding my breath and praying to anyone who'd listen inside my head. 

*.*

hi, I started writing this book back when I was like 13(?) on my friend's account (I'm 15 now) and a few people have been waiting a long time for me to update it, I'm sorry about that. I have other things that I do and other books and things that I write on my own account. This book was never a main priority of mine. I kind of want to start to try and write it again but I'm going to unpublish the other chapters and rewrite the book so it meets my writing now since I'm older and my writing has progressed and changed, hopefully, for the better.

anyways, sorry to anyone who has read this and has been waiting, I'm going to try and write this again! 

kaybearxox