•promise•

y/n's pov
i have basically been living with george this past month or so, i feel bad for josh but his girlfriend nina is usually round so it's not like he's alone or anything. i miss josh. he's my best friend and i feel like ive deserted him. i decide to text him.

y/n: hey josh! how's things?
joshe: things are good, just hangin with ninja, wyd
y/n: nothing, just sitting on the sofa lmao
joshe: aha cool, anyway i gtg, going out for dinner with nina
y/n: okay, talk to you later
joshe: byeee x

i set my phone down beside me. i pout my lips slightly as i look out of the window. george is in the shower. i can't stop thinking about what happened last night. i know george was extremely drunk but i just can't help being a bit jealous.

george's pov
i slide the door of the shower open. i wrap a warm towel round my waist and walk over to the mirror, running my fingers through my hair. i feel so guilty about last night. i don't know what i can do to make it up to y/n. i don't think there is anything i can do. not after that.  i have to at least show her how sorry i am. i know i was drunk. but for me, it doesn't change anything. i still did it.

i walk out of the bathroom and into the hallway. y/n is sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed. she turns to look at me "hello" she says. i can feel the coldness in her voice. i seriously need to do something.

anything.

•few hours later•

i lay awake looking up at my white ceiling. y/n is asleep, nearly on the edge of the bed, trying to stay away from me. i look over at her. she's stunning, i can't loose her. i love her too much.

an idea comes into my head. i slip silently out of bed and tiptoe over to my desk. i open up my laptop and sign in. i open google and search for ring shops near by. i needed to promise y/n that i will never leave her and i will always be faithful to her. i see a ring, it's a pinkish gold and it looks like a crown. on the inside of it it has "promise" etched onto it.

it's perfect.

a/n- sorry for the filler. will have a proper chapter out soon. i saw endgame yesterday (no spoilers) i cried so much oh my god. also thanks sooo much for 300 reads! it really means so much.
~ lottie🐝