•gone•

y/ns pov
i can't believe what i'm hearing.

i strut into the alleyway to face the two boys. they immediately stopped arguing, i hear josh mutter under his breath "shit"

"um, what's going on?" i say feeling really confused "that girl that keeps coming up to me," george says "is his," he points at josh, not looking at him "cousin"

i stare at josh in disbelief "w-what? josh?" joshe hung his head, george can't take anymore and he walks out of the alleyway.

"josh, why didn't you tell me" he says nothing "josh" i day more forcefully "i-i never knew she was like this" he says, tears start forming in my eyes "d-do you know w-what she's done to george" a tear trickles down my cheek "i know y/n" josh is starting to get upset now "but i wanted to protect her, she's my cousin"

,,

after the discussion i say bye to josh, still fuming and walk out the alleyway, i look around for george, thinking he's waiting.

he isn't there.

i take my phone from my jean pocket and ring him.

no answer
,,

fumbling with the keys i open the apartment, i have looked everywhere for george, if he's not here i don't know where he is. i check our bedroom.

not there.

i check the kitchen.

not there either.

i check alex's bedroom.

not there.

i knock on the bathroom door.

no response

he's gone

writing an will x george bc i can 😎👊