part 12

⚠️trigger warning: death⚠️
*a week has gone by and you haven't talked to Daniel at all, Zach and you have hung out everyday and you've slept over quite a few times, you were over there with jake when your phone rang, it was your mom she was on her way over and she was crying, she knocked on the door and you opened it and as soon as you did she hugged you tight*
mom- honey something happened to emily
y/n- is she okay
*Zach comes up behind you and so does jake and all the boys follow, you're all standing in front of your mom*
mom- i'm on my way to the hospital right now, she's no longer with us though
*you fall on your knees and cry, your mom walks away and you feel Zach pick you up, you hear jake crying his eyes out and that only makes you cry harder. Zach carries you over to the couch and cuddles you, all of the boys are on the couch, your on Zach, jack has his hand on your back, Jonah is holding jake and corbyn is holding jakes hand, Daniel was sitting next to you and had his hand on your leg*
y/n- i-i ccant believe she's ggone
z- it's ok i'm here
d- me too
*Zach glares at Daniel bit he knows he's just trying to make you feel better*
y/n- zachy can i go lay in your bed
z- i'll carry you
*Zach carries you upstairs and puts you in his bed, he covers you up and he tosses you a hoodie*
z- do you want anything
y/n- you to come cuddle me
z- ok princess
*Zach lays in bed with you and wraps his arms around you, and you cry all night, his shirt is wet from all of your tears when you wake up but your still in his arms and in a way that somehow makes it a little better that emily's gone, and you lay there in his arms he starts playing with your hair and kisses you on the forehead which just makes you cry harder because you just can't believe emily is gone*
z- i love you
y/n- i love you too
z-i have an idea for you, i'll be right back
*Zach gets up and runs to the bathroom, he comes back moments later and picks you up and carries you into the bathroom, he ran a bath and there were bubbles in the tub, he lit candles and dimmed the lights*
y/n- you're amazing
z- i'm just in love
y/n- turn around
*Zach turns around and you start getting undressed to get in the tub, you feel him looking at you but you don't care you just get in the bath*