Aizawa Catchup 🖤

How you meet~

   After the USJ attack UA hired you to be a teacher for 1-A while their original teacher recovered. At first you declined since you were already a pro-Hero but after them all explaining that you would basically just be a teachers assistant you thought about it and took the offer. And so here you are in front of the
1-A classroom

'Come on (Y/N) you can do this you've fought many villains worse than moody teenagers...... going through....puberty. Man. This is gonna suckkk!'

After a while you finally convinced yourself that it might be okay you opened the ginormous door and walked in.
"I didn't know we were getting a new student." Said one of the students sitting. (You're kinda short in this sorry. You're like Izuku's height). You walked up to the teachers stand thing and stayed by it waiting for the bell to ring.

                  RIIINNNGG

"Everyone please go to their seats the bell has rung to start class." Exclaimed a tall navy haired boy.
After he said that Aizawa walked in the classroom covered in bandages. The entire class was surprised and started asking him if he should actually be here and if he was okay.
   "Quiet down I'm fine and I have an announcement to make. You all have probably noticed the lady standing right here." He said pointing to where you we standing. "This is Ms. (L/N) she's here to assist our class while I'm recovering and for the rest of the time until you all are safe. You can go ahead and introduce yourself
Ms. (L/n)." He told you.
  "Um hi? My name is (L/N) (Y/N) but you can call me Ms. (L/N). And as some of you may know I'm a pro-hero and my hero name is Voltage. So yeah I think that's it."
  "Okay if no one has anymore questions than let's continue on in class." He said while starting to Instruct.
Time Skip

After school you went up to Aizawa to introduce yourself to him.
"Mr. Aizawa since I didn't introduce myself to you I came here to do that." You told him.
"No need to do that I heard you during class, but I'm Aizawa Shouta." He said to you. "If you don't mind grading some of these papers that would help." He told you while handing you a stack of papers.

'well I guess this is what I signed up for behaved kids and a moody teacher. *sigh* this is perfect!'

Your Quirk~

Quirk: Electricity

You can control and travel through anything that has to do with electricity. If you have enough energy you can make all the electrical energy around you into a ball and throw it at your opponent to shock them. The types of attacks can keep them in a state where they can't move or think right for 5 minutes. One set back for you is if you use your Quirk too much it can make you hallucinate or make you nauseous.

 One set back for you is if you use your Quirk too much it can make you hallucinate or make you nauseous

Pro Hero name: Voltage

Hero Costume~

Originally you hated your costume but after a while you can't to live it

Originally you hated your costume but after a while you can't to live it. The silk on the side looks bomb when you use your Quirk and make the electricity into a ball. You're favorite part of the entire thing is the hood because you think it makes you look mysterious.

His thoughts when meeting you~

'Great another nuisance to deal with in this class and she's not even a student.'
  "Um hi? My name is (L/N) (Y/N) but you can call me Ms. (L/N). And as some of you may know I'm a pro-hero and my hero name is Voltage. So yeah I think that's it."
'Why does my face become red whenever I look at her. Ugh must be my dry eye. I'll just carry on with class and later I might figure out what's going on with me.'

Stats~

Stats without Quirk:

Strength: 3/5
Speed: 2/5
Stamina: 3/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Teamwork: 4/5
Socializing: 4/5

Stats with Quirk:

Strength: 4/5
Speed: 5/5
Stamina: 3/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Teamwork: 4/5
Socializing: 4/5

Quirk: Electricity! She can transport her entire boy through anything that uses electricity at lightning fast speeds! Her blast of electrical energy is what she calls: Live Wire Attack! It can blast her opponent through a wall and keep them in a state of mind where they can't move or think. Her pro-Hero name is: Voltage!

When he gets sick~

Aizawa had come in sick today even though many of the teacher has suggested that he shouldn't come he still came and gave no flucks.
"Aizawa are you sure you don't want to go home? I'll be okay taking care of the class while you're gone. That's kinda my job too." You told him.
"I'm fine (Y/N) there's no need for me to go back home and I'll be fi- ACHOO!" As he sneezed his scarf thing around his neck rose up and shot up at the ceiling making small but noticeable holes.
"Hey at least it wasn't Midoriya! But you should probably go back home unless you want to endanger the students." You suggested to him even though he had already begun pushing him to the door.

Them as quotes I've said~
"Even with being half blind in these I can already tell there are 3 no...... 6 bitches around."

What pickup line they tell you~

"Do you like sleep? Me too we should do it together sometime."

Your Favorite Color:

Your favorite color is like a sea green because it like a really soft color and not to dark

Your favorite color is like a sea green because it like a really soft color and not to dark. And for some reason it kinda reminds you of your costume.

You hangout together~

The two of you went to go get ice cream in the park...

-You both pay for your own ice creams because boi teachers don't get paid even close to enough as much as they should deserve!
-He gets vanilla and you get banana split ice cream
-Compliments you on your clothes
-You two talk about the students and each of their quirks
- A villain attacks in the Park and both of you save the civilian and turn him in
-walk together until the two of you have to split up and go your separate ways

What you wear when you hangout~

♬♩♪♩♪♩♬ ♬♩♪♩♪♩♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Finally Aizawa's chapter is finally finished! I hope you guys enjoyed and are happy with how this turned out because I know a few of you wanted this character.