👀💕Neito Monoma Catch up 👀💕

Authors Note:
Date: 02/15/2020
Sorry I've been so inactive some interesting stuff has happened and yeah but I'm back :)

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

How you meet-
The two of you met before the sports festival when all the other classes came to check 1-A out and after everything happened you walked out and bumped into him.
"Hey watch where you're go-ing" Monoma turned around only to instantly fall in love with your looks.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention it was my fault." You did a small bow to show that you were sorry.

"No it's fine it was my fault, but I've never seen you before what class are you from?" He said with a big smile.

"Oh I'm from class 1-A." You said. His smile slipped from his face and was replaced with disgust. "1-A, what a shame I actually liked you but I guess your going to be just like those other dogs." He said while turning around.

"Hey! That's not very nice and why does it matter that I'm from 1-A?" You asked him. He turned is head back and said, "Cause I don't wanna date a weakling that's why."

Quirk : Cupid
Hero costume:

It's really easy to move in and while flying the hood doesn't fall off and the cloak makes your cross bow less visible to villains

It's really easy to move in and while flying the hood doesn't fall off and the cloak makes your cross bow less visible to villains. I'd also like to have the legs fully covered too since I don't really like that open space 😂
Stats:

Stats without Quirk:
Strength: 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Stamina: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/4
Teamwork: 4/5
Socializing:4/5

Stats with Quirk
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Stamina: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Teamwork: 4/5
Socializing:4/5

"Quirk: Cupid! They're extremely attractive and if you make eye contact while their quirk is on they can make the opponent do anything for them. Just like Cupid they carry arrows and wings made by Support Department which shocks the opponent and makes them unable to move which gives them time to make eye contact and take control over the villains from with the wings they're able to fly up to 4 kilometers. The only major drawback is that it they don't have a lot of control over their quirk so sometimes it'll turn on and mess with the person they're talking to and it only works if the other person also looks into their eyes.

Thoughts when meeting you
Monoma:
"They're cute and I admit more attractive than the people at this school. Oh but they're from 1-A. No way they're associated with those rats. Oh well better not get even more interested, but they seem different but you never know they could be exactly the same as those feends."