Izuku- Confessing and asking you out 💚

I'm just gonna do them all by themselves because I'm too lazy to do all of them in one chapter and after each chapter the next one will be a hanahaki chapter with the same chapter because I know a few people recommended that.

Izuku~
Izuku has been preparing for this day for weeks. What was he preparing for you may ask? He was going to ask (Y/N) out.

He met up with Uraraka and Iida like he did ever morning but they noticed that he was more spaced out and he was also talking to himself.

"What if I ask her and she says no and everyone laughs at me. Maybe I shouldn't do this because that would be embarrassing and and maybe All Might will be disappointed in me because I didn't get the girl and what if she actually likes- " he was interrupted when Uraraka cut him off from his mumbling.

"Deku what are you rambling about over there?" She asked him. "Yeah you've been talking to yourself almost the entire time we've been walking Midoriya." Iida stated. He didn't really want to tell the two of them what he had planned but they would probably bother him about it all day until he told them.

He signed as he began to tell them. "Well today I'm planning to ask out (Y/N) because I like her. A lot." He said meekly. "WHAT! YOURE GOING TO ASK OUT (Y/N)!!" Screamed Uraraka obviously surprised and a bit angry since she had a crush on the broccoli haired boi.

"Ah! Uraraka not so loud!" Deku told her. "I-I'm sorry I just didn't know you liked her is all." She said sadly. "I'm sorry for not telling the two of you but can the both of you help me I don't really know what to do." He said embarrassed. "Yes of course Midoriya." Said Iida. Even though she had a crush on Izuku she was still his friend and wanted him to be happy so she agreed to help him.

What they didn't know was that the crystal user they were talking about was pretty far behind them to where they couldn't see her but she was close enough to hear Uraraka. "Does he actually like me?" You said to yourself feeling your cheeks heat up.

Time Skip

It was already lunch and after class Izuku went up to you to ask you if you would go to the rooftop with him. (forgot what it's called -_-|| ) "Yeah of course Izuku!" You said as you followed him to the rooftop of the school.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked him even though you already knew what he was going to ask you. "I was going to ask you...... I-if you wanted to........ study with me later today." He asked clearly nervous 'no that's not what I wanted to ask her!!' He thought to himself. You clearly disappointed told him that you were busy. "O-oh sorry Izuku but I think I'm busy after school but thanks." You said turning around to leave.

'Come on Izuku you can do it! Just ask her!' "(Y/N) wait! Um ireallylikeyouandwillyougooutwith meplease!" He said as fast as he could out of embarrassment. You suddenly got a burst of excitement. "I like you too you Izuku and yes I will go out with you!" You said to him as you walked over to go hug him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you were able to smell cinnamon off of him. You were happy in his arms knowing you were his and he was yours.

Awwww cuties 🥰