Anticipation

After her amazing dream last night, (yn) decides to take a shower to get her head straight. After getting dried off, (yn) gets dressed and starts to make herself some breakfast. She decides to have eggs fried sunny side up, two pieces of thick cut bacon, a slice of toast, an apple, and a glass of fresh orange juice. She digs into amazing breakfast and enjoys every bite. Afterward, she brushes her teeth then tries to make the apartment feel more like home. Well, as much as what she thinks feels like home but she isn't sure as to what it really feels like.

Then, right on schedule, there is a knock on the door. (Yn) rushes to the door, almost wishing it would be Lee and it play out as it did in her dream last night. But, as she expected, it was Ino and Sakura. After greeting each other, they all leave for the shopping district.

"Lee should be back sometime between six and eight o'clock. By that time, (yn) should have her clothes bought, brought back to her apartment, and have her on the outfit she wants to greet Lee in." Sakura says.

"Right, so let's get going," Ino says as she smiles. They all start looking in shops with clothes where Sakura and Ino get their clothes. They decided to take a break for lunch at one. Ino takes them to the barbecue restaurant that she and her team eats at all the time. They eat and chat for an hour, then get back to their shopping. They find lots of cute clothes but they were having a hard time finding clothes that were cute and would work as ninja clothes. They searched and searched until they finally find something.

"I got it! I got it!" Ino shouts across the store. (Yn) and Sakura race to Ino while she hides the outfit before the big reveal.

"What?! Got what?" Sakura asks.

"Tada! The perfect outfit for (yn)!" Ino squeals as she holds up the outfit.

"She's right, it's amazing! Go try it on, now." Sakura insists.

"Are you sure?" (yn) asks nervously.

"Absolutely. You'll look great." Ino says as she and Sakura shove (yn) into a dressing room. After a few minutes, (yn) comes out of the dressing room wearing the outfit she was given.

"Do I look okay?" she asks. The girls grin and nod their heads.

"You look perfect," says Sakura. They buy the clothes and then they haul them back to (YN)'s apartment. They put them all away then they all sit down and chat for a while.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Are you sure it's okay for us to wait at the gate for them?" Asks (yn) as she's being pushed by Sakura and Ino.

"It's fine, don't worry." Ino assures "Why wouldn't it be fine?"

"Well, if you're sure it's alright." (Yn) mumbles.

"Were just welcoming them home. They should be here soon anyway. It's nearly seven o'clock." Sakura points out.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Ugh, I can't wait to go home and take a real bath" Tenten wines as team Guy walks down the path leading back to the village.

"I just want a decent meal," says Neji.

"What are you talking about? Our time in cheap motels and our meals of instant ramen were amazing." Lee says with a smile.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" Tenten and Neji shout as the team continues to walk.

"I'm glad we almost home. We've been away more than a week." Neji sighs.

"Well, when we get back to the village, you may go and do as you like." Guy says.

"Hey, when we get back, do you guys want to have dinner together?" Tenten asks the group.

"Well, I am hungry so sure." Neji says.

"I would love to, Tenten." Guy replies with a smile.

"Sorry, but I will not be joining you. I'm going to go check up on someone." Lee says.

"It's that girl you and sensei found, isn't it? You like her, don't you Lee?" Tenten asks with a sly smile.

"No... I'm... just checking to see how she's doing." Lee blushes.

"Then why did you buy that little gift that you now have wrapped up in a bow?" Neji points out.

"Uhh... it's a..." Lee thinks for a moment. "It's a congratulations-for-getting-out-of-the-hospital gift."

"Sure it is," Tenten says as he rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Neji asked. "You clearly like her?"

"Well... it's just..." Lee stutters.

"Neji's right, Lee. If you like her so much, then you should ask her out on a date." Guy says.

"Lee..." Tenten says in a kind voice. Lee turns his head towards her. "Would you rather go through your time together tortured by not knowing if she likes you too?"

Lee takes a long moment to think about this question. "You are all right. I am going to ask (yn) to go on a date with me... TONIGHT!"

"That's the spirit, Lee." Guy says with a huge grin across his face. "Ah, youth."