CHAPTER 12

I was shocked when I see a man standing in the dark side of the rooftop. He slowly move towards me and now I can't  move my feet nor take my eyes off of him. His handsome face that makes every women froze for a bit. I was staring at him until he is half inch away from me.

"Done staring at my handsome face? "We stared at each other and again I froze and I can't say anything. No words come out from my mouth until he reach my face and stared at my lips.

"Zach"I whispersed and I was thankful that my voice came back "hmm"he was really handsome but I never forget that he is deadly.

I was about to push him away when he move his face to mine and our lips met. I can't resist his kiss so I kissed him back. I don't know what I'm doing right now but this time I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart is beating so fast like I was running a long race.

--------------------

"Ahhhhhhh"I was shouting in our dormitory

"Sapphire what happened?"I heard Eorene and she come close to me

"It's nothing"I denied but I know that my cheeks are burning because of what I did

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhh... AHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted again when I remember what I did in the rooftop.

"What the h*eck.. Ano bang nangyari sayo? "Bulyaw ni Sherry sakin. Sasagot na sana ako sakanya ng biglang tumunog yung bell at oras na para lumabas kami at pumunta sa grounds.

"Let's go, mamaya nalang natin  pagusapan ang nangyari sayo"sabi ni Eirene

"Right baka mapunishan pa tayo"sangayon ng kakambal niya

"Uhmm guys... I really can't go with you"I said in a low voice

"WHAT! WHY? "Sabay na sigaw nila sakin

"Nahihilo kasi ako and sumasakit ang ulo ko"I lied

"Kaya ba palagi kang sumisigaw? Uhmm sige pahinga ka nalang kami na bahala magpaliwanag kung hahanapin ka ng HO"Alalang alalang sabi ni Sherry sakin tsaka sila umalis.

Well di naman kasi talaga masakit yung ulo ko sadyang wala pa akong makapal na mukha para harapin si Zach. Naaalala ko parin yung nangyari kanina.

**Flashback**

"I like your lips"Zach commented

"Should I say thank you? " tanong ko sakanya "it's up to you"he smiled, this is the first time I see him smile "what are you doing here by the way? "I asked "I was busy of something"he answered

"Mind telling me? "I asked again cause i'm curious "I'm observing the whole campus"he said and smile again. Crap that smile it gives me an unknown feelings "what are you doing  outside your room? "Now he's the one asking me "I go out because I'm bored and I can't sleep.. Maybe my insomia strikes again. "I answsred "how did that man brings you here if you know you can beat him"he pointed the man that I killed.

"Ohh... That.. Well I'm walking when I heard something and I see  your friend and a girl having some fun downstairs"I explained "then someone grab me and force me to come with him here.. I can't make any move cause his stronger than me, his hands was on my neck and the other one is covering my mouth "i continued  "if that's the cause you can easily make a move and beat him"he exclaimed " no I can't, because if I did a wrong move this man will break my neck "I corrected him. He was holding my neck really tight and if do a move I'm sure he will break my neck and it will be the last story of my life .

"Well...you don't have to worry because you have the capability to beat the people who wants to kill you "it makes my heart beats much faster "maybe "I said in a low voice and hid my smile "tell your friends that you need to reach the rank 15 so that the people who wants to kill you will stop planning bad towards you because you are now at the rank 15"he said "may I know why should we need that rank 15?"I asked "if you are part of the rank 15 no one will try to beat you because they will know that you're stronger than them and they will stop planning bad. And once you belong to the rank 15 you and your friends will have the permission to punish, to kill,to make someone suffer and to make them your allies "he said in a soft voice "ohh.. Thanks for that wonderful advice"i smiled at him and he smiled back "no problem ..and I'm sorry for my rude attitude last time it's just because I have the big responsibility  for this school"he is sorry for what he did .

"I will bring you to your room to make sure that you will get back safe"he offered his hand to me and I accept and hold his hand.

"Uhmm.. Thanks for being with me"I thanked him "no problem "he said and I didn't expect the next thing he did.

Well he just kiss me in the lips and I tell you that he has a soft lips that can make you addicted to it. "Bye"I bid goodbye to him when je stoo kissing me and I'm ready to close the door when he hold my hand and kiss me again but in the forehead "bye.. And please take a nap cause you have dark circles around your eyes"I was ashamed of my self when he said that when he leave I rush to my room and look at the mirror.

And I was cursing because of my face  'sh*t I look like a panda'

**end of flashback**
---------------------------

Yan ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw kung magpakita sakanya. At tulad ng sinabi niya kanina pumunta na ako sa kwarto ko at natulog nalang.

-----------------

A/N

I hope you'll  like it. I really work hard for this chapter and talagang naubos ang English ko. If their are wrong grammar, errors and typos I am really sorry.

Pretty_dreamer09