Chapter 13 - Toms troubling past.

I can't believe you did that for me last night, that was amazing, such an amazing night says Tom.

Well, I said to your my everything and I want to spend all my life with you,I wouldn't say if I didn't mean it would I.

We have so much to plan Tom says.

It's already been taken care off I say, it's already planned. 

oh yeah he says to me. so is the date already made then he asked me 

no, thats the only thing we need to talk about, when do you want to get married to me, your beautiful prince i smile at him.

i went to hug him but he flinched.

i looked at him concerned and a bit worried. are you ok i ask him, im not going to hurt you, wait is that why you wanted to rush a relationship with me and get with me, through what happened to you in the past i ask him

yes he said quietly. i really want to tell you he says unsure and unhappy which was breaking my heart to see him like this. 

well, it all started when i was younger say about your age.

FLASHBACK.. toms pov

get your  fucking arse down these stairs you horrible bastard shouted toms mom. i run downstairs and whack his mom hit me across the head, hurry the fuck up next time. what is it you wanted to say to us hurry up sit it out or do i have to beat it out of you she then stood up with a ruler in her hand.

mom, Im gay i said scared.

YOUR WHAT! shouted toms mom, she stands up and gets the slipper and starts hitting me and beating me till i cant breath, i run upstairs and pack my bags. FLASHBACK OVER.

my mom threw me out and shouted that i would never get anyone to love me and if i did get someone to then she would say sorry to me for everything she ever done to me, the beatings the lot i say to tom.

so, thats why you started our relationship fast, Tom, i dont blame you but you need to know that your safe now, i will never hurt you ever, you need to trust me, do you think i would be marrying you of i didnt love you, would i. come here you silly bugger.

i move into him and give him a hug, he puts his head on my shoulder and burys his face into my neck. i put my fingers through his hair and stroke him and rock him in my arms for a bit until he lifts up his head and kisses my lips.

we lay on our bed and snuggle up for a bit and we fall asleep.

about 2 hours passed and i wake up, to find out that it was 7pm. i look across the room to find that Tom was not laid next to me, i walk downstairs and see him cooking tea in the kitchen, i walk up behind him and put my arms and hands around him and give him a squeeze.

hey he says to me.

Hey sexy i say to him, slapping his arse, that made him jump, im so gonna get you back for that he says.  he nibbles at my ear and starts kissing my neck.

go to the table, its nearly done he says to me.

i go to the table and sit down, a few moments passed and tom comes back in the room and plops a plate down infront of me, the plate was full of spaghetti bolognese. i try to eat but all i could feel was Tom staring at me which was sweet but a bit creepy.

whats wrong, why you staring at me for i say to him

i just cant take my eyes off you because your one sexy mother fucker he says to me, i get embarrassed when he says this and i choke on a meatball.

oh my god, your alway choking on balls he says to me cheekly. 

god, you are so embarrassing i say to him. 

we finish eating and make our way to the Living room and sit down. tom remembered me talking about my interview. how did your interview go he asked me, did you get the job.

sadly no i say to him. Bastards he says, they dont know what an amazing, beautiful person they have let go through there fingers he says. yeah i say, tom looks at me sheepish. is there something your not telling me Nicky he questions me. i cant tell him i work for Shockwave and bulldog enterprises nevermind being the owner, he will never drop the conversation of me running the most top notch job that runs everything in the city.

no there nothing. BANG went the letterbox, tom stands up and goes to the letterbox see whats the commotion.

BABES! he shouts. you have a letter from huh, he stops and reads the font on the top, Shockwave and bulldog enterprises, thats funny what do they want sending you letters.

My eyes widen and throat swells up, SHIT,SHIT,SHIT. i was in deep shit now, i go over and take the letter and open it. To the owner it read, we need you to come in as soon as you can as we need to discuss our staff roles as we are looking for staff to run our science department, hope you can come and help us, hope to see you soon.

i rip up the letter into little piecies so it was unreadable and put it in the trash.

whats that about tom asks me.

oh, nothing i signed up for the newsletter as i was bored and they send me one once in a while.

oh, ok thats why you ripped it up he asked.

yeah there was nothing impressive to read about it was all boring, except there looking for people to work in there science department.

yeah, i know he says

oh i assumed.

i know because i have an interview at Shockwave and Bulldogs enterprises, tomorrow, they want me to meet the owner he says.

did my ears hear that right, hes got a meeting with the owner on monday. FUCKING HELL, whats he gonna do when he soon realises that im the owner. SHIT.