Chapter 21 - coma

NEE NAH, NEE NAH  came the ambulance down the street, all i could see for about 5mins was the ambulance and then i saw staceys eyes and then it went black. 

Staceys pov. 

somethings going on outside, i walk to the window and see an ambulance parked just a few moments near our house, when i see someone who looked familiar, just then i see the person who is laid on the floor infront of a car was nicky. NOOOOOO yells stacey, tom comes running in, whats up stace, what is it he screams. its nicky, hes been run over, toms eyes nearly popped out of his sockets, he was full of worry, he runs out of the door and runs to me. Who are you said the man in the green uniform, im his husband and this is his friend, can we come with him i ask, sure you can said the man and we hop inside the ambulance. 

we arrive at the hospital and nicky was rushed into a cubicle and had tests done on him, then the doctor came in and told us some bad news.

nobodys pov.

the doctor walked into nickys room and started talking to tom, im afraid his accident was bad as it seems, hes in a deep coma and we dont know when he is going to wake up, you can stay here until he does but we dont know how long it will be until he does, the doctor then leaves. This is all my fault, i should of not kissed you says stacey. my babys in a coma cries tom, he then looked at me in anger in his eyes, if he doesnt wake up i will never fucking forgive you, do you understand me you bitch and you can move out of our house i dont care that you have nowhere to go to be honest i dont care what happens to you, my beautiful husband is all i care about, tom then grabs nickys hand into his and kisses it. ill leave you guys to it then and she walks out of the room but before she leaves tom grabs her hand. Im sorry stace i just dont know what id do if i lose him and he doesnt wake up, hey, hey, hey she says to me, all we need to do is think positive we cant start thinking like that can we says stacey to tom. 

she then leaves and heads back to toms house.

Toms pov.

i sit here looking at my baby with a drip in and a breathing mask on, oh what have i done to you baby, its all my fault i knew i shoudnt of done this to you, i love you and only you and i will never touch anyone else again, i know i said this to you before but i mean it, i dont like seeing you like this, its so upsetting, i get up and kiss him on the lips and sit back down, just then nickys machine went off.

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP

loads of people came running in and then a woman guided me out of the room, can you wait here please, they get the resucctation machine and plug it up to him. 1,2,3 shoot said the woman, the eletric hit nicky and made him jump, no response. again she shouted 1,2,3 and bang still no response. 

please nicky dont leave me i cry quietly, LAST TIME she shouted, 1,2,3, shoot she shouted and bang, nothing happened for a while then boop,boop,boop there was response, they take the machine of him and put his oxygen mask back on and upped his dosage in his mask, the woman came out and said i could go back in. when i entered the people left leaving me and nicky alone again.

dont ever do that to me again i cry, i thought i lost you there for a moment, were married remember that, i dont think i would ever be able to love anyone else for a long time if i lost you, i love you so much, your my everything and i will never ever let you down again and i mean that, staceys been here checking up on you as well, she really cares about you, you have a good friend and we both never meant to hurt you. everything means nothing if i havent got you because i love you so much.

i get my phone out of my pocket and ring stacey. hello she says, hey stace everything is ok now its gone back to normal, im gonna stay here with him if thats ok i say to her. of course its ok why should it not be, hes your husband tom and i think i need to learn to back off from people and not to fall for every person who gives me a compliment, its all my fault if i didnt of kiss you then nicky would not be in a coma. look stacey i think its best if you go back to your flat for a bit, i love nicky and it will always be nicky you have to know that, i love him and hes my husband, i didnt write them vows to him and not mean them i love him and thats all its going to be ok i say to her, ok says stacey, let me know if anything changes, will do stace, take care and i hang up.

i lean back to him and kiss his forehead, i then lay my head next to his and whisper in his ear, I love you nicky so much and i will always choose you like i choose you now, it will and has been you ever since you first came to my house after bashing your head. i look down at my hand holding his when i feel my hand being squeezed. i stand up and start talking, Nicky, can you hear me baby, my baby prince can you hear me, just then nickys eyes opened and he took his mask of and then spoke, i love you too so much and i forgive you. i press the buzzer to let the nurse that he was awake.