Chapter 20 - Nickys new Car.

why did you say it arrived in a crate tom asked Stacey. i dont know sorry tom, i think it was because i was watching something on televison and they was on about crates it must of got stuck in my head, what i meant to say was the surprise is in the garage round behind the sheds. 

Tom turns to me and tells me to stay where i am well he goes and sorts out my surprise, whatever it was it made me feel so fuzzy inside and i dont know why, i think thats my body telling me its something amazing. 

tom walks out the door followed by stacey, they walk to the garage and it slowly begins to open to reveal a beautiful bright yellow Volkswagen Beetle. oh my god says Stacey, hes going to fucking freak, you know full well that this is his favourite car because of the new bumblebee film whats come out says stacey, its so beautiful she says, i want one, can i have one she says jokingly, just then tom turned round and said when your old enough to drive and you pass your test then yes, i will happily get you a car but you have to promise to look after it he said to me, just trying to come to terms what had just come out of his mouth, she looks at him in shock. oh my god thank you she said before hugging tom. 

we walk back into the house smiling and laughing which made nicky a bit jealous. whats up babybear said Stacey. nothing im fine i say to her, are you sure babes you dont look happy, IM FINE FUCKINGHELL i shout. this made tom angry, oh fuck it i go upstairs and go to bed, i didnt want to talk to them now, i dont know why but something just put me off Tom just then and there and i dont know why, like were married yet something just now that i spottedin him just made me not like him, i didnt want to talk to him and i dont know why i was feeling like this. 

i storm upstairs and slam the door, i didnt want to talk to anyone, so i went to sleep and ignored everyone when they came into check up at me. About an hour passed and tom came into check if i was ok this was the 3rd time in the past hour, it kinda made me happy but it kinda pissed me off that he wouldnt leave me the fuck alone. i just looked at him, rolled my eyes and turned over, my back now facing him. 

Nicky, what the hell is wrong with you today, i then speak something which i knew was going to piss him off, can you just please just for a bit, just FUCK OFF i shout. he just looked at me and took a deep breath and sighed sadly, he then turned and said whatever it is if you need to talk about it when you have stopped having a strop just fucking come and find me. just fuck off i say to him, he then slammed the door and went downstairs. 

Toms pov.

i was feeling so heartbroken and distraught, why would he talk to me like that, we are supposed to be married we literally come of our honeymoon 2 days ago and he was fine then, so i dont know what has come over him. 

i walk downstairs with my head in my hands, i sit on the couch crying my eyes out with stacey comfortting me. she rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be ok, i smiled and wiped my tears from my eyes, i then turn around to stacey and say to her that i was thankful for everything she did for me and nicky and that she is a lucky person because we both love her to bits and we dont know what we would do without her, she put her hand on my cheek and said nothing, her head was getting closer to mine, i move my head closer to hers and then we start kissing, my tongue brushing up against hers.

Nickys pov.

maybe i was a bit harsh on him, i get up and go to find him to apologise i was being an absolute Fucker and i should of not had a go at him and told him to fuck off, i walk out of my bedroom and walk downstairs to see, tom and Stacey making out on the couch, at first i felt really upset and heartbroken, i could feel tears falling out of my eyes and then all that turned to anger.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK i shout, tom and stacey turn around, Tom spoke, Nicky,im so sorry it never meant to happen, i was telling her how grateful we was for everything she had done for us. 

I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOM, THROUGH EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH, YOU DID IT WITH SAM AND NOW YOU DO IT AGAIN WITH STACEY, FOR FUCK SAKE TOM WHERE MARRIED, DIDNT THEM VOWS MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU, AND YOU STACEY, HOW COULD YOU, YOUR MY BEST FRIEND YOU SHOULD KNOWN BETTER I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU i cry. tom tried to grab me to hug me but i push him away. 

dont touch me i dont want to even look at you i scream, i run upstairs and slam the door, i get my suitcase and start packing my things, i closed my suitcase and was about to walk out of the bedroom door when tom was blocking my way.

where are you going he asked me. im going home i replyed to him, you are home he says to me, no im not this no longer my home, im going back to my flat, im so fuming, i need you to move NOW!! i scream.

i walk out the house and put my earphones in, i hit play on my phone and listen to the music i cross the road and without warning, BANG i was hit by a car.