Craig and Those Guys

Craig PoV
How long does it take to get to a bus stop? Tweek is too anxious to be late, and Token is always early. Seriously, even Jimmy is late. Are they doing this to annoy me? Clyde is a good friend, but I don't like being alone with him. Too energetic for me.

"Craig? Can I tell you something?"

That's different. I didn't know Clyde could be quiet and serious.

"What's wrong? You're never not moving."

"I think I like Token. A lot. And I know he'll never like me like that. He's too perfect. I don't deserve him," Clyde started to tear up, "and I don't know what to do..."

Uh oh. Emotions. Well, the least I can do is comfort my friend. "Calm down Clyde, it's alright."

"But it's not! I can't hold it in but he'll hate me if I tell him!"

"Clyde. Token would never hate you. Now, I don't know why you told me about this, but I'll support you in any way cause you're my friend. Give yourself more credit by the way, who knows how Token feels about you."

"Thanks. Sorry for dumping this on you, I know you're not great at the whole emotion thing. Speaking of emotions, how are things with Tweek?"

"Shut up." I flip him off. He giggles. That son of a-

"Hey g-guys!"

Clyde perks up at Jimmys voice. "Hi Jimmy! Craig and I were discussing his obvious crush on-"

"Clyde. No. Stop."

Token and Tweek walk up to save me from my misery.

Token PoV
"Shit shit shit." I'm running late, and I told Tweek I would meet up with him before going to the bus stop today.

Sure I have a car, but I wanna hang out with everyone in the morning, and I am not paying for parking. My parents are having me work my own job, so I'm not wasting any money on that when there's a free ride anyways.

After racing to Tweek Bros, I lean against the wall and catch my breath. "TOKEN!" Oh boy.

"I thought you were dead or something! Are you okay or am I just overreacting? Oh god I basically just screamed really loud in public. GAH!"

"Calm Tweek. Breathe. I'm fine, no one noticed your scream, no ones dead. Okay?"

His eyes flicker between brown and green for a second, then settle on his natural coffee brown eyes. He inhales and exhales deeply a few times, and he's calm.

"Let's get to the bus stop then?"

"Yeah. Thanks Token."

I guess you could say I'm the mom of the group. I stop Craig from doing things he'll regret, calm Tweek when he's panicking (though Craig is better at that), protect Jimmy from bullies, and comfort Clyde. Ah, Clyde. My feelings for him are rather strange ones to be having for your best friend. He'll never feel the same way though. There's no way.

When we get to the bus stop, Craig is flipping Clyde and Jimmy off with a slight blush on his face. "Craig, what's the finger rule?"
He puts away the finger.

"Hi Token! Heya Tweek!"

"H-hey fellas!"

"Hi."

Tweek naturally migrates to Craig's side.
"B-bet they'll be together by the end of the y-year," Jimmy whispers to me. "Ten dollars they'll both be too chicken," I reply. We shake on it.

Tweek PoV
I can't believe I let myself panic over seven minutes. A lot can happen in seven minutes. Shut up. He just slept in. He's fine.

Craig, Jimmy, and Clyde are already at the bus stop. I go to Craig's side, and he starts the conversation. "You alright? You're never late. It happen or no?"

"I was waiting for Token who had slept in a little. I panicked a little but nothing happened."

"Alright then."

We're talking about my other personality. They've never given us their name, only that they were in control until I calmed down.

"Nightmares?" His voice is at a whisper.

"Not that bad, but yeah."

"We can talk about it if you want."

"Later?"

"Sure Tweekers."

Jimmy PoV
I'm totally winning both bets. Twenty whole dollars, all based on my two favorite ships. Token says Creek won't happen, and Kevin Stoley says Tyde isn't possible. With the help of my best friend and possible crush, both of them will be real.