Recruits

Stan PoV
It's silent at the bus stop. Kyle's disappearance was all over the news, as well as Clyde's and Tweek's. I'm going to talk to Token and Craig to see what they know. I have a feeling that all of their kidnappings are connected.

"I'm going to look for them."

Kenny and Cartman seem shocked to hear me speak. Butters looks at me with a determined look in his eyes and says he wants to help.

"They're my friends. It just wouldn't be right if I didn't come with you."

"I'll go too," Kenny says, his voice muffled. "Wherever it is you're looking."

We all look at Cartman. He groans and says he'll help.

"But only if I get $50 an hour."

"I have five bucks and a bag of Cheesy Poofs."

He looks annoyed but agrees to it.

"Thanks guys. Except fatass."

"HEY-"

"I'm also gonna talk with what remains of Craig and those guys. They'll wanna find Clyde and Tweek."

Just then, the bus pulls up, and we're off to school.

Token PoV
"I just can't believe they're missing," Craig says, biting his nails.

"I know. Don't worry, we'll find them."

A familiar voice interrupts us. "DAMMIT STOLEY! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M WALKING THROUGH THE DOORWAY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE THIS DOOR GO THROUGH YOU EVERY DAY?!"

Stan must be taking it hard. He's usually so peaceful. Butters says something to him and he calms down.

Jimmy raises an eyebrow as Stan's group walks towards us. Stan approaches us with a nervous look on his face.

"I can't sleep. Knowing that they're missing. Especially Kyle, but I wanna help find Clyde and Tweek as well. We may not have been close, but we've fought countless wars against the girls together. Can you please help us look for them?"

I look at Craig and Jimmy. We all nod our heads in agreement, and I reach out to shake Stan's hand.

"It's a deal. I've already got an idea of who it might be."

Everybody's eyes widen. "Who?"

"Kevin Stoley."

"........god dammit Kevin."