• GHOST OF YOU •

welcome one and all to another fanfiction rollercoaster by yours truly

sapphire0258

A lot of the comments I got from SIFFAW were angry HP fans who did not like the fact that I kept the ending the same in the sense that Fredrick Weasley did not survive. Narratively, that needed to happen, but since that moment, I've been thinking about ways I could write a Fred Weasley centered fanfic.

'lo and behold, I present to you (with the extremely original title) Weasley and Brown.

edit 7/06/19:  we've now upgraded to 'ghost of you'

This story will loosely be set post Deathly Hallows and feature another character who I feel deserved a better ending - Lavender Brown. She may not be my favourite, but the girl deserved better and in a way, I think I'm going to enjoy this challenge *famous last words*

Anyways, enough rambling. 

If you've stuck around from the start of SIFFAW, you know it took me solid three years to finish that story in which I also took a year long break (kinda like what's going on with Emilia's Boys). So let's all take a moment to send positive vibes into the universe that this gets completed. This story is set in the same universe as SIFFAW, but you do not need to read it to follow along. It might/probably will spoil things from SIFFAW so take this as your spoilers warning!

As always, feel free to add your thoughts, rants, comments - I do love reading them all.

Let's get started.

•••

•MAISIE RICHARDSON-SELLERS• as Lavender Brown

•JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS• as Fred and George Weasley