Chapter 5: Valekit's Super Duper COMBAT Training!

Valekit awoke to find his mentor; Plushtail, patiently waiting outside of his den. "Oh good, you're awake!" Plushtail hurried towards Valekit as he left the den. "Today's a special day for you-!" Plushtail meowed enthusiastically. Valekit had no idea why it would be special... except for... "TRAINING??????"
Valekit squeaked excitedly. Plushtail Smiled. "That's Right! And it starts right now!"
          Valekit had just woken up, but that didn't matter- Today was his first day of combat training! Plushtail started toward a small clearing behind the dens, and Valekit followed swiftly behind
          "Alright! Let's begin. The first thing you have to know about fighting is-, well... you obviously have to know how to correctly balance out a swipe at an enemy," Plushtail continued.
          "First; you have to make sure you put enough force into it to actually damage the enemy, otherwise they are going to think you are a weakling, and you're not- you are a strong  Thunderclan warrior! Watch me..."
          Plushtail ran up to a pile of sticks and leaves made to look like an enemy cat, and swiped at it, with enough force that it all fell apart and the enemy was no more.
          "Now you try-." Plushtail Meowed.
          "Okay." Valekit mewed excitedly
          Then Valekit ran up to another pile of sticks and leaves and swiped at it multiple times, knocking its head off.
          "Good Job!" exclaimed Plushtail. "Now lets continue..."

                                                                                                                         LATER

          Both Valekit and Plushtail were exhausted after a long day of hard training. so they peacefully decided to go get a meal, and end off the day.

          Valekit went to his den, and fell asleep.