Introduction

"B Tech days are the best!". I've heard this from my dad, my seniors, my elder cousins, my teachers and most of the people I've come across. Till third year, I never considered their words to be true. It is mostly because of the pressure, tension and nervousness of the question I asked myself , "What next after B Tech?" Everyone has their own goals. Some people choose to work for an organisation, some plan for higher education and some choose entrepreneurship. After you make things ready for the next step after college, you feel relieved from all pressure you've upon yourself  and you accept the dialogue, "B Tech days are the best!" By the time, you get placed in a company, you'd probably be left with only a few months of student life by that time. You plan for trips with your classmates, do crazy things with your friends and keep each and every moment spent during that time in your heart forever. The last days of my college cannot be forgotten. I cherish those memories forever. That doesn't mean I had fun throughout. I lived with arrows stuck in my heart. If I remove, I will be left with a void. If I don't remove, I have to tolerate the pain.

Oh, I'm really sorry for not introducing myself. I am Shweta Narayan, now working as a software engineer in Bengaluru. This is what the profession I wished for and the placed I dreamt of when I was in seventh class. I am really happy to achieve this. Because not everyone's goal will be fulfilled. I never compromised anywhere to achieve it. By God's grace, I got recruited by a multi national corporation after making several attempts during campus placements.