Chapter 4

My eyes just keep staring at the classroom door waiting for my late comer to enter. I blush and chuckle looking at his sleepy face and messy hair. I came to know that this action is called as'blushing' only at that time. Before that I didn't know what, the word means! :p

I searched Google with his college registration number as the keyword. I found out who his roommates are in the previous years from the room allocation list. His roommate is also from our class. His hostel bill dues, CGPA scores, and what not, came out as search results.

My mind started to analyze his timings and actions. With this I thought I should have to take it to the next level. But that's not so easy. I had several questions and doubts for myself. 

Is it even right to decide my future based on a thirty-minute journey with him? Should I develop my feelings simply for the sake of my smile at that time? What will he think about me if I propose him? What should I answer if he asks me how did I fall for him in just one conversation? I don't know anything about him except his basic details. Is it even love or just infatuation? But I knew that I didn't fall for his looks. Then is it not love? Or is it simply crush? Then why did I get the thought of giving up my career for him? Why did not I get angry unlike Janu and Shanti when he wanted his wife to be a house wife. Instead of changing my opinion on him, I prepared myself to quit my job and be his housewife. What kind of feelings I have on him? Oh my God! Dhoni, please help me. If I propose him, will he keep it as a secret? Or will it lead to a hot topic? Why should I be a topic for discussion just before leaving college? Over these three and a half years, I was leading a successful and respectable life. Should I make my college life miserable? Will my fame get destroyed overnight with this? Definitely a proposal from a quiet girl to such a guy who doesn't talk to girls goes viral. If I hide my feelings, am I going to miss him in future?  I cannot afford to let my feelings and emotions on him go dead. I want to lead a great life with him. Okay! I will express him my feelings on the last day of college while going home.