Love a Girl Right

"Girls This is Alex, Alex This is Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy," Perrie showed to the girls. "Hi," the girls said at the same time, and he greed them back. "You going with me for a drink, Pezz?" said Jade. "Sure," said Perrie, and went along to the bar. "Alex," said Leigh-Anne. "Perrie had a very tough break before you, for the whole year she cried," Jesy added. "Perrie warned me before that," Alex laughed. "If you break her heart, just like him," Leigh-Anne continued. "You'll have something to do with us," said Jesy, pointing at herself, Leigh-Anne and Jade. "Because she's the best thing you've ever said," she added. "Absolutely, I understand," said Alex.

"That Alex looks nice," Jade said to Perrie. "He is, I am very happy that I have moved on because he is really great and the opposite of him," said Perrie. "We'll always be here for you, I hope you know," Jade said with a smile, and then ordered a drink. "I know and you mean the whole world to me," Perrie and Jade embraced. "You, too," murmured Jade.
"Perrie," a male voice said. "What do you want Luke?" said Perrie coolly. "I'm so sorry, I'm not going to do any more scenes, I don't want to argue, I really love you. One more chance, give me one more try," he grabbed her hand. "No, just get away from her," Jade pushed him away from Perrie. "She deserves someone more loyal and generally someone better than you and not another mistake with you," Jade said. "I haven't talked to you at all, bitch," Luke said to Jade. "Excuse me?" Perrie came madly before Jade. "She was absolutely right. If You really love me and you've changed as you say, you wouldn't have behaved like this. So kindly never come close to me again. You've lost my love long ago," laughed Perrie, even with tears in her eyes.
"Is there a problem?" come Alex with the girls. "No, none at all, this man is already on the leave, Honey," said Perrie, kissing him. Luke finally understood that it was really the end and he left. "Who was that?" asked Alex, as Alex and Perrie pulled away. "No one," Perrie smiled.

So it was the continuation of the chapter Told you So and no more continuation is not this is the end, this story and this is probably the shortest chapter in this "book" has only something about 400 words! Anyway, this chapter takes place about a year after the previous one. I hope you liked it and see you next chapter of this book.

Adel