Monster In Me

"Stop taunting me every crap!" said Jed. "I can't, you lied to me!" These fights between me and my roommates are happening very often. Especially since I discovered he is a spy from a company that is against a company from my father. "Did I lie to you?" he asked me in surprise. "Yes you, don't you work for Wolfy's?" I said in an affair and regretted it immediately. "How did you know?" He looked at me. "I'll find out everything, I told you once. Did you really think you could hide it from me?" I laughed. "Is your name even Jed?" I looked at him sadly. "Yeah," he came closer to me, as I leaned against the wall. He put his hands beside my head and looked at me. He squinted me to the wall a little tighter till I couldn't breathe. I started to be nervous about how he looked at me so long and still did nothing. I opened my mouth to tell him to finally get off me, but he kissed me at that moment. Only one kiss was enough, and I was under his spell, but how does he have it? I unwound my legs around his waist and he carried me to bed. This spark is more than chemistry, we are drowning deep, but it feels like heaven between the sheets.

"Last night was good," I smiled at Jed as I walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen. He didn't say a word to me, and went to his room, what does this suppose to mean? I don't have time to deal with it now, but in the night when I get back from work I'll handle it.

Just as I closed the door behind me I felt the way his hands were being circumcised. "Hi," he whispered in my ear. "What's that supposed to mean?" I turned at him angrily "What?" he asked, confused. "You've been ignoring me in the morning, and now you're pulling me back to bed," I said, angrily. "Our company hates you and my business is watching you from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. if you're at home when you leave your apartment they follow you until you get back," he explained. God, will it accompany me forever? "We don't have much time, why are we still standing here?" I smiled. Every night we fight and it's hot like hell, but I love the way that you make me scream

"Let's escape," I grabbed his hand as he walked out of my room. "They'll look for us, especially you," he turned to me. "Let's hide," I sat on the edge of the bed. "They'll find us," he said, stroked my face. "Not in Australia, none company has people there," I said, grabbing his hands. "Okay, so tomorrow night, get a quick pack. I'll buy tickets today and we leave tomorrow at ten o'clock," he kissed me briefly and left.

In the morning, before I went to work in the morning, I was again fighting with Jed, I'm so angry that we have to fight to hold on to each other

In the evening, when I came out of work, I sent out a few e-mails and started packing about half-past nine. In nine, Jed came for me, that we had to go, so I took the bag, grabbed his hand, and stepped together in the evening knowing that they would want me, chase me and chase him, but it didn't stop us, because every second we fall to fire below, to hell that we both made for each other

So and we are at the end of the first half of this book, I can say with a pure heart that this chapter was for me from the first ten hardest (yes I know it is only the eighth chapter). Anyway, which chapter you have so far liked the most and which least? I'll be glad for your answers.

AD3L_KA