The Cure

"I thought it would be a night like any other. But it wasn't, this night actually changed my whole life. And I only wrote it with one person. My best friend from childhood Ava. Weird, huh? That night she wrote to me that she had cancer, even though it wasn't true. This information brought us closer for a few days. At that time I went to celebrate with my friend Rachel, where we, unfortunately, played a game named Truth or Dare. And since the information that Ava cancer has spread very quickly and the people present at the celebration knew that I am close to Ava, I was constantly questioned whether this was true and the other questions of this topic, which was very unpleasant to me, since I promised her that I will not reveal it to anyone. But they asked me to stop questioning me on this subject and ask me about it, making me mad about it. Because it was missing little enough to me to explode, because Alex promised me I could sleep at her place, but at the celebration, she announced to me that she has no place for me because another girl will sleep there, and I'm a choleric and a Gemini, so to make me mad is really easy. That's why I started asking them about the subject, specifically on who told them, because I told Ava I'd try to find out. They said that to me after a while, and as I said to Ava, I did, and I wrote to her who spread that. At that moment, I didn't realize what impact it will have on everything, I thought it was just harmless favour for a friend. But it wasn't harmless favour, mainly because she used me. She did not want to converse with me at all, only to make use of this because she knew my weakness, and that is that I remain faithful to my friends. But in order to move on. So the next few days everything was fine. One day, however, she was in the crate, and the unnamed girl who had her information about her cancer had caught her throat. She said she did it to scare her so she would never do anything like it against her again. I do not know how, but my best friends with whom I was in a kind of "league" called KARAN, weird name yes I know, they found out that I gave the information about the girl to Ava. They told me to tell them the truth that they weren't going to get mad at me. The greatest lie that has been told to me so far, do not believe in this sentence in life. I didn't know it at the time and believed them so I told them the truth, that it was me. I couldn't bear it myself, so I immediately walked away from lunch and headed home, where I had already had many unpretty messages from my long-standing friend Laila and a girl I knew only 2 years, but I really cared about her, Rachel. I'm not a person who doesn't do something when is somebody bullying him and so I "attacked" them back. Especially if someone tells me I won't do something or I can't do it, I'll do it, and that's why, when they wrote that what I'm writing to them, I'd never really tell them in their eyes, I got kicked and I did it. I went out of the house, came to the house of Rachel, before which Rachel and Laila still stood, and I told them the things I wrote to them. I am was very sad and angry at myself after that, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was hoping that at least the last member of our league would stand by me, but she blindly followed the herd, and I'm not just saying it from mine, but also from her point of view, because she herself told me that she was sorry she didn't know what had happened, but that she was going to go with girls. So, for about 3 months, I had to sit on a bench with Laila, a girl with whom I was mad at and without friends. This broke me like a normal human being because I dare to argue that the breakup with my friends can be even worse than break up with a boy. And for me, it was definitely a very depressing period. But I can be grateful for this because I began to have fun with an amazing girl named Emily, who kept me in this period and later when I was on good terms with the girls, she actually rescued me from them, but I'm already ahead of the story. Anyway, after those three months, the teachers gave us a great talk about friendship and relationships in general, and since the friendship between me and Laila is almost based on quarrel, we have been docile in this talk that we two can not argue, because of such thing, and so was the first person to calm everything. The rest of the people calmed down so gradually that it was almost as if we hadn't even quarrelled, at least so they looked as if everything was fine, but it wasn't. Even though they were cool with it, I had psychological problems and this one girl not helped, let's call her a duck, it's not sweating, it's a metaphor, she kept reminding me this period, and that's why I started smoking. I wanted to equalize with those girls I thought they still hated me because I still have hated myself. And it was thanks to Emily that it did not go further than the cigarettes, which I stopped after a year. Unlike Rachel, who did not stop with it, and the duck led her even farther, and to the weed and we can imagine, how from my good friend suddenly became a person I did not recognize. Yes, people are changing over time, but they are not such significant changes for such a short period as Rachel began to have.

So, for the next couple of years, I lived happily until my anchor, Emily, had begun to ignore me. She can't understand how I made it in her life, because it was like when the chickens followed by whom they would see first after they had been hatched out. So it was such a thing, and so as soon as she stopped having fun with me so much and started to talk to everyone around and she still told me that she couldn't talk to anybody else because I'm terribly jealous, she never told me like that directly, but it gave me a few hints , I was really hurt. That's why I tried to find a cure to not feel forgotten, lost, out and overall unhappy because I hid my pain and it was destroying me from the inside. I made so many mistakes and lost faith in anything. But I wanted to find a lighter path of life, and I probably found it because the tears fell down, but they don't anymore. I feel like I'm a girl with a new face and a life that's been changed. This happiness was always inside me but Lord, it took a minute to find me.

I threw all my worries from the past and I am livin' for tomorrow. But I am not happy at 100% of this, perhaps no man in the world, but I am a lot happier, I probably finally found a cure for my problems and mainly got rid of all the relationships that dragged me down. You probably now say what the cure is and to be honest I myself am not very sure of the time, change of space and especially new friends and that I have isolated from all my toxic relationships. "
I finished a short stretch of my life into a book. I finally got away from all this bad, I cried with happiness, and for ten minutes I was looking at that chapter with tears and a smile on my face before I finally released it.

I decided to take this chapter completely differently than the previous few and wrote it in the style that the main character from which we never learn the name describes an event from his life into a book. I didn't want to have a relationship with a guy, because yes maybe that's just about it, but as I wrote here I personally think that the "break up" with my very best friend is much worse than a break with a guy. Anyway, I hope you liked this little different chapter. :)

Adel